New years Resolutions

Well sitting here at the desk i can see my defined abs. I was tested with calipers about a month ago. They take your height and weight and enter it in. Then they take measurements in between your nipple and armpit, 1 inch to the right of your belly button, the center of your groin and the back of your tricep. I did the test 3 times and twice it read 2.7 and once it read 2.9. So i just say 2.9. Atreyu will tell you i am not fat at all. I play raquetball and lift a lot. borderline obsessed.

wow… you’re the bestestest

They say under 5% is typically unhealthy for men and under 13% is typically unhealthy for women. Now this is for people who dont eat right and dont workout. It is possible to be under those numbers and be perfectly healthy.

if you saw him youd probably believe that hes at 2.9% hes 1 skinny bastard … but its def not healthy. im currently at about 4.5% and weigh 204lbs. but my body fat % is by choice.

i was also at the docs about a month ago and after taking my resting pulse and checking me over she told me i was one healthy kid.

yes… like I stated I was at a 10% at the peak of my health… If I was a 4% or 5%… the doctors would be worried.

Those numbers are for people who DONT work out and DONT eat right… like you said. To be much under those percentages without a doctor’s supervision could be extremely dangerous.

(Besides I learned under 8% for men and 13% for women in my Nutrition class last semester… )

I still call BS. 2.9 would mean 1.7lbs of fat… that wouldnt even be enough to cover bones… let alone protect organs!

Well one of my girls i play raquetball with who just got her masters in nutrition told me it was like 5.

well, she can suck my dick. Because she has a masters… she MUST be right. :rolleyes:

not that i care but since everyone else corrects ppl on here i will to :

163.5 * .029= 4.74 > 1.7

I said that my math may or may not be wrong. fuck head.

easy now killer

easy killer

sorry. been bored at home for almost 3 days now… during my unemployment… I think I’m getting hostile.

its ok… are you at least collecting unemployment ?? i was fortunate enough to get it for 9 months about a year or two ago… it was fun but it def does get boring when all your friends are at work and your bored as hell. fortunately i got it during the summer months and into the beginning of a school year …

nope… because i am not ‘unemployed’ i am getting 3-4 hours a week

o… that sucks.

all that protein keeps you slim :bj:

yeah tell me about it. MLB increased the league minimum for players because cause of costs of living and my hours got cut in half. the world is backwards. talk about a kick in the dick.

what an extra couple hundred thou?