My New Years Resolution

This makes sense

When you’re making a list of all the good deeds that you’re going to do today, be sure to toss in one or two selfish acts, too! Take yourself to one of your favorite places or treat yourself to a favorite food – the people in your life will heartily approve. Because when you do something for yourself, you make yourself happy – and when you’re happy, you’re more likely to do something for someone else. It’s simple logic, but it always holds true.

bethel bakery cupcakes ftmfw!

It leads to gluttony. People start to “reward” themselves too often and for things they shouldn’t.

My goal is to finish my training and get MOS Q’ed. So I can finally join a unit after a year and 3 months on training status!

Hm… New Year’s Resolution. Don’t really have one.

Well, I guess I could make it to either sell the BMW and buy something that requires less work, or fix the BMW and rock it for a while, then sell it. I don’t have time for the poor bastard.

mine is to stop masturbating more than 7 times per day. I think if I take down all of the pictures of SoLow I have hanging around the office I will be able to achieve this.

:rofl:

I will not get arrested in 09’

Sell it… that things a pile… and will give you more headaches than needed.

That’s the plan. I was told by the PO (mom’s cousin’s husband) that all it needed was exhaust patched up and 2 or 3 other things. He must’ve forgotten the 30 or so other things I can think of off the top of my head that were also wrong.

It’s on CL.

I tried that one a few years back, even after taknig down and burning the pictures, everytime I closed my eyes there he was. I just cant stop.

HELP!!!

Aren’t you supposed to set realistic New Years revelations?

i feel your pain. jesus gotta go :wackit: just thinking about it.

quit smoking. F uck, I’ll be back in five minutes…

x32436574578435625425425765873

i’m gonna try to again this year …lol

I dont even try to quit … Its pointless to try because I know that I wont quit.

Mine is to either leave my current job for a better job, or leave my job and finish school.

:wackit: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit: Help me I just cant stop. :wackit: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit: