new years resolutions

whats is yours?

Mine is a 2 parter.

Part A: Make a conscious effort to brush off bullshit around me that doesn’t directly have to do with me. Like the idiot today that decided to pass a car behind me, me, and then try to pass the garbage truck stopped in front of me working right down the road from my house about 10’ from the crest of a 45mph blind hill… while my wife comes home about the same time and could have been the person they almost hit head on. I will try to brush it off and not boil my blood as much anymore.

Part B: Do to others as they do to me. Buy me a beer, I’ll buy you one. Good day sir… Likewise sir. Crash into me or my family because you’re stupid, I will hunt you down. Steal from me, vandalize my property, or otherwise impact my life negatively because “you wanted to”… you will wish you didn’t.

HAPPY 2014 YALL!

I have one:

Stop reading KK’s posts.

http://www.shift518.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5899&stc=1&d=1388513680

we could sum this up to CALM THE FUCK DOWN

ill just sum this up for yall too.

Not only do I not give a fuck what anyone thinks about my personality, but it was just a post in this barron waste land of a site as of recent to stir up some conversation.

atleast the last part sorta worked, lol…

and, yes… the chive is blocked at work, maybe that has something to do with it. hahaha

Not to give any fucks, especially since the last one I gave was to my wife and now she is pregnant!

My new years resolution is to stop posting on shift518.com.

hah! I keep telling myself in 2014 I NEED to give less fucks about everything- put my family, fiance & myself FIRST.

New Years resolutions are for suckers.

stop focusing on cars/toys and stack my bread… LITERALLY have waisted 500k over the years on cars, parts, repairs, bikes, ext.

Absolutely Trace! Still weird to see the word fiance when referring to Wayne LOL

Not near that much for me, but its basically why I bought a new car for a DD and just work on bikes, its a bit cheaper, I gave up modding cars and its saved me a ton of money and heartache LOL

Im done playing with cars. I just do necessary repairs on my truck now. Yeah, I leveled it and put bigger tires on and I guess that can count as modding but the struts and tires were shot anyway though.

Im trying to save up some cash and so far Im doing ok with that. Ive got all my loans paid off and own everything I have free and clear. No credit card bill other than recurring charges (gym, insurance) and occasional online or gas purchases, which I put money aside for.

This year Id really like to buy a house.

better job, faster car or mods, take everything in stride…not give a fuck about what anyone else thinks :slight_smile:

Build a house and fuck more. The end

Scumball

Couldnt have said it better

Thanks Dave :slight_smile:

I’m just over here like change what i’m fucking amazing.

just testing your resolution

Negged