SON's New Years Resalutions......

Just thought it would be an idea to here some suggestions for a SON new years resalution. Post your opinions on what SON should and should not do in 2005. Also add any personal resalutions you may have if you wish.

Please keep it clean and polite*
KEEP THE MOD’S HAPPY**

Hey what’s up.

Well I’d have to say that lately the board has been fine. I have’nt seen or been part of flame wars in any way, shape or form. The Mod’s have done a wonderfull job and I think everyone sees that. It’s actually been really great. :smiley:

So I would like SON’s to keep up the good work as it will only make the board better.

As for me, to quit smoking! :lol:

My New Year’s resolution is to manage my time and money better. And to make more reasonable resolutions :smiley:

study hard and…

buy a 240! :smiley:

Myself: To get my butt back in school and stop putting it off, belive me for the highschool guys on here don’t take a “year off”.

The Club: As for the boards I am really happy so far, I hope this summer we can maybe have more club wide meets and track days.

My Car: Get it on the track and start to learn how to really drive hard.

myself:

take Bings.ca live, finally. buy investment property. tone up a bit, i dont want to be muscular or anything, just healthier than i am right now.

club:

club is going well i think, we have to post up our community involvement that some of us did back in the summer, and hopefully we can get a few more community service things going.

maintain the broad appeal of the club without excluding anyone who might want to be a part of this wonderful online community.

host TWO year opening and year ending SON meets in niagara.

Car:

get her to mid 13’s while still running trouble free.

full carbon fibre kit but no painting, rock the battle scars hard.

Me: To have more involvement in our communities and to also attend all the meets and keep this place fun and informative

Club: to stop eating donuts and getting slapped by all the girl I ever talk to and have a …

O poop I think I messed that up.

for myself… work harder and earn more money to secure my future… lol

for the club… everything seems great with the forums… I have yet to have the chance to met many of you’s but come spring when the meets start that should change :smiley:

for the car… lots of work to be done over the winter so I’m able to get out to the meets come spring

For Me:

• Continue going to the gym at least 3 times a week (I’m gonna need to after all the Christmas goodies my mom has been baking.)
  • Better time management (I waste too much time chatting on MSN and
    checking the forums multiple times a day)

For the Club:

• Keep up the “Nazi” modding since it seems to be taking the club in the
    right direction
  • Get things more officially organized

For the Car:

• Make it nice again… like the day I bought it (its become quite whored out through the whole strip to bare shell and upgrade process)

me: continue glowsticking like a champion

car: keep the frame straight

Me:

• Become a bit more fit (lose weight, build muscle). The new job has me sitting on my ass 90% of the day.

• Save my money, spend wisely

Car:

• Get clutch fixed (I’m trying…)
  • Pay off car
  • Try to get SR project completed (have doubts - will see how it lines up with other priorities)
  • Attend more track events
  • Make sure not to attend drift events cuz I will suck ass.

Club:

• Try and make it to more meets
  • Help out in anyway I can with events or moderation
  • Meet some people I wish I had in 2004

ME:
-get back into the gym (havent gone since the summer)
-manage my time better
-not to spend ALL of my money on the car
-raise my GPA
-oh and to stop drinking in between classes

CAR:
-get it running the way i want
-make at least 350RWHP
-tune suspension

CLUB:
-make it out to as many meets as humanly possible
-actually meet some of you guys
-help out as much as i can
-i’d like to see less bickering between members (although it’s sometimes funny) but sometimes it carries on for too long

me:

Keep car under tarp all winter
save money for out west
work in alberta or interior bc till fall
pull tarp off car
go to college

Me:

• Pay off last bit of car before anything else
  • Finally get my simple sound system installed/working (Panason deck, 4 Infins)
  • Factory/PDM aero side/rear
  • Fixing the dreaded “idle dip” virus -----> :dark:
  • Stage 1 KA-T around summer, will be happy leaving it at that (7 psi daily)
  • Keep focussed on what’s important in general

Club:

• Things have been fine around here. Good stuff mods. Go iQuABoB, you NAZI you. :salut:

Swap my engine
Get coilovers
Drift

me: EEK

club: stop un nessisaryly locking posts for no reason other than, “this has been discusses enough i think we have an answer locked.”

or

"this is a dumb post locked’

just deleate it.

hahahah

Car:
find another one
install my engine and suspension
drift

ME:
Start running again
start working out again
stop eating out

Club:
nothing

^What’s wrong with eating out?^

…ooooooh…you mean fast food…right?

yeah my diet has gone to shit. I use to be so carefull of what I ate when I was big in running. When Univ started few years back that all went to shit lol. Eating well is most important thing!

HaHa!! Yes, “eating” shit is bad, very bad.

I like to watch what I eat, it’s more fun that way. :tongue: :o