its been a long time comming...

not sure this is going to make much of a difference, but what the hell, ive tried everything else and its like slamming my head off a brick wall and ive gotten too many concussions to keep doing that.

first off, i want to apologise to the majority of shift. been in a pretty nasty funk for a while and havent had my head on straight. been blaming alot of people for alot of issues that were self created and self inflicted. im POSITIVE im not going to be on anyones christmas card mailing list (or hannukah for those of you out there) but tis the season for me to reflect back on the type of person ive been as a whole to everyone whether its people on here, or in person.
everybody has different outlooks on how each other should present themselves and how they should act… ive never been one to take criticism well, except its pretty bad when i cant even stand my own thoughts and actions.
this all being said (typed) im going to try and make a conscious effort to adjust a few things (ok more than a few) in my life and hope for better outcomes. noones perfect, especially not me, so i guess we’ll see how this goes…

like i said in the beginning im sure im going to get some heat for this post, good or bad, hey either way i had to get some shit off my chest. take this for what you all will.

~Travis

I don’t personally know you but it seems like this should have happened a long time ago.

Soooo you want to be banned, again? I don’t understand what the purpose was?

+rep me and benny will let u stay

are you gonna kill yourself ?some form of pre suicide letter or suttin lolololol

neg rep’d.

Both of you negged

dude srs? if we ever meet, my foot is going so far up ur cunt its not even funny.

Good luck finding my cunt.

shouldnt be hard cock face.

I clicked this thread thinking it was Alpine finally busting a nut and it turns out to be more male drama!

Crap!

I, for one, always found school more fun and interesting when the small bus kids were mixed in with the general population.

No reason to fix everything thats broken in this world.

:rofl:rofl

Killin me jammer

such as alpines dick, or sullys brain.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r26/joycechan2007/face-paintings-12.jpg

:rofl :rofl

red x. cant see.

That’s the idea buddy :tongue

Whoa my bad on the neg rep man, I just saw your I’m Hungry thread. :bowdown
I’ll pos rep you when I can. Please accept my apology.

Neg’d everyone in this thread

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand we’re way off topic once again.
Travis, do what you planned to do.