its been a long time comming...

here is my 2 cents.

I totally commend you on saying what you said, and you know more people will respect you for putting your words into actions also. For some reason it seems like I am allways backing everyone on here for trying to do somthing even if it is ragged upon by the rest of the group. The thing people need to realize is that not everyone is perfect, and shouldnt throw shit at people when they themselves fuck up from time to time too. Maybe I just never understood how cool it must feel, or how awesome I look to other INTERNET PEOPLE to get my jollys off busting someones balls over the internet. It is one thing to bust a friends balls and not take it over the edge, but is different to straight fuck with someone you dont really know or have a friendly relationship with. Your just fueling the fire, and show no respect to other people. You never know when life will take a dump on you, and who knows maybe you will need that person you have been fucking with for the longest time to help you out.

With that being said, like he mantioned it is the holidays… everyone should take a step back and tone the shit down a bit. I know 99% of you will read this and not give two shits about it, and will forget my opinions in about 75 seconds… but who knows maybe it will sink in for someone.

I am part of that 99%.

oh, and tl;dr

well i hope it’s the case for your own sake. i could give a fuck, won’t affect me either way. I wish you the best if its not all bullshit.

What brought about the change in attitude?

his bf dumped him.

He realized nobody gave two dead moose’s last shits about him. So he’s trying a different method to regain popularity/acceptance.

I credit myself and my recent actions to Travis’ change of heart.

I don’t beleive it, but in any case I see this as Step 1.

Proceed carefully.

I agree. This is the first step, but as gay as this sounds, actions speak louder than words.

Don’t do it to prove anything to us, because no matter what anyone does, we all give them shit for it. But set some goals. Financial, social, etc. You need work in all those departments. Good luck.

I am happy to see you guys are giving him a shot… it is very nice to see this place finally coming together.

fuck i sound like a homo right now.

neg’d

:lol

:rofl

this is pretty much the responses i was expecting… but as far as why… i just havent been happy with alot of things lately… been disappointed in alot of shit ive been doing and figured it was time for a change. no time like the present.

I’ve seen literally ten of threads exactly like this one over the years.

This kind of thing doesn’t really need to be publicly announced, it’s a personal change that if you’d like to make, you need to do it yourself.

It’s just another form of a cry for attention from you.

SAVE IT!

:lol

hey man realizing it is the first step. as i said, i wish you the best if you are actively going to pursue this.

:facepalm

lexapro can help with that

haha lexapro!

agreed… seen him say he was gonna change time and time again. and travis i told you this the last 12 times… actions speak louder than words there’s no need to post this shit up here. if you’re planning on changing good for you but dont post up here and expect to get a slap on the back and a adaboy… only time will tell if you’re serious or have the backbone to actually change. and its gonna take more than a year buddy. life changing experiences aren’t like in the movies they take time.

and mikey goddamn my man you gotta stop watching dr. phil!!!