new z in the stable

Its the same pretty much. They just beefed up the block so that you could go with a bigger bore. You have to swap the crank/oil pump to be able to use the 300 oil pan and use the 300 cams. Its an 86t, 5 spd, black, front end painted, act race clutch, electric fans, N/A motor(9:1) compression, black charcoil interior, leather seats, new radiator moved for placement of intercooler(Haven’t plumbed yet but will soon). manual boost regulator, 200zr hood scope(looks mean), 150k on body, 110k on motor, new timing belt, water pump, head gaskets, I have a LSD but it is not in the car but it bolts right in. 3in turbo back mandrel bend exhaust with test pipe and 3in pipe out of the back. T3 turbo with mimimal shaft play. Has stock suspension which is in pretty good condition but I have intrax springs that will go with the car. It has tt polished rims but I think that I am going to keep them. I have another set of tt rims that arn’t polished. I will post pics tommorow when I move the 88 to start taking the motor out. I really don’t need 2 z’s. It could use a little rust repair on the rear quarters and rockers.