New

Whats up everybody, im matt, i used to drive a 00’ s10 extreme slamed on 18s and wrecked into the wall on 70, bought a 90 turbo dsm fwd, pulled hard and 3 months later went boom, still have it but tryin to find a civic hatch with b16a swap, thats about it

welcome. S dimes are cooler than civics.

Welcome.

Welcome. Why b16?

I with him^ s-10s are at least rwd

Welcome to the site

Welcome

hi

x3

welcome

Lowered S10’s look like roller skates.

ha yea i loved my s10 but had no balls with the 2.2…at least it was a 5spd tho…b16 because i want vtec, or ill take an ls swap

Nothing wrong with S-10s or Civics.

why not a GSR motor? GSR has V-Tec too. But all Vtec is, is an excuse of why all your power kicks in at 6500 rpm lol. just my $.02

if i buy a hatch with a gsr swap in it already then ok, but if im doin the swap myself then itll be an ls because its the cheapest and i want vtec THAT bad, but b16 swap is a grand cheaper than the gsr swap…thats why b16a n not b18c

VVVV TEEECCCCCCHHHHH

s-10 with ls1 or lt1 > vtech

i thought about doin that when i had the s10 but then i wrecked it n sold it for a grand n bought the talon wich was a mistake even tho it ran great untill it blew up

I see what your sayin. check craigslist, theres a few on there from what I remember. I see you live in belle vernon too. What did your Talon look like? I’ve prob passed you a million and a half times.

yea i just found one on there like 4 hrs ago its a 92 cx with a d16z6 swap, im tryin to buy that right now, and the talon is silver on the botom black on the top…gay walmart special muffler that the previous owner put on there, stock exhaust, fwd, turboed at 15 lbs of boost, stock black wheels, system, lowered, n now its sittin in my yard as a crappy decoration lol…the car ran great before it blew up, it sucks tho i bought it four months ago for 3 grand and then it blew up, it was a rebuilt motor, i got screwed pretty much…but owell i learn from my mistakes