Newbie here....

The only thing I have done to Nicks car is mow around it…it has become lawn art. Someday I’ll have a motor to put in it.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

The FI car psi’s talking about is sbardy’s jeep, erik. Older bwoody set up i think ppp built. Getting some local work done to it now with Different FI set up than before

bwoody setup was a Vortech if I remember right. The tune is probably horrible if it’s an older build.

Aj tuned it last year. Youre correct with the Vortech. Thats all Gone now though. John will post up in here and talk to you im sure.

Last year isn’t an older build…lol

Well, aj tuned it last summer i believe. I am not sure when that motor and vortech were originally put in the car.

Erik, would love to run you at the track this year. Was having belt slippage problems last year that Aj was saying was a boost leak… End of summer it was retuned and
Made 646/668 but had major traction issues.

He does your tuning, no?

welcome , i like the charger front with the 300 body , looks nice.

I own a seasonal business which happens to be in the summer, I wish I could cater to my truck as much as you do to your car.Not really understanding what’s funny…

His lol was at me for saying its an older build, like laughing at me for being a dumb ass saying last year was older. Nothing at your car.

Welcome to the forums.

CoolWwwwhipppp. Welcome.

sounds like you are making great power now. I will get to Lebenon sometime this year for sure. I will be sure to give you a heads up.
AJ does my WOT tuning and a buddy from Wisconsin does all the part throttle stuff.

If only I actually had time to work on my own car…seems like everyone elses stuff is always needing to get done when I should be tending to mine…sometimes I am amazed it runs. Like you most of my work is in the summer.
I wasn’t finding humor in your Jeep…I found Nicks comment of what he considers an “Older” build funny. I consider an older build something from 07-08 when we had just figured the tuning out. I remember seeing your Jeep at the Hemi shop. Nice set up.

Welcome…and it looks like you did a hell of a nice mow job around that car, some mulch might even dress it up some more and kick it up a notch lol.

been thinking about that…I am probably going to drag it indoors,getting tired looking at it.

i thought nick had a motor and all that shit ???

Push it near the road and throw a fucking free sign on it.

I have it, i have everything actually, just awaiting on arrival after 6 botched shipping attempts.

screw that…I’ll gut the POS and make a real race car out of it…wait a minute…it’s already gutted…hmmmmmmm.

Oh yeah…can’t get much closer to the road than it is now…lol