Newbie To The Forum

Whats up guys my name is Zach Florada. Been in the car scene for a few years cruisin around and hanging out at some of the lots around here (some better than others). I have a 94 Z28 that im about to drop in a 355 with a built 4L60E behind it (its slomarrow’s old setup). Just thought id post up and introduce myself im sure I know some of you personally but itd be nice to get to meet more people to hang out with that aren’t dbags when it comes to cars and that think there 92 civic with a fart can is the coolest thing since sliced bread. Well thats about it so i guess ill see ya’ll around.

Dope

welcome good luck

Um who are you to say that my 92 civic with my Performance muffler from Pepboys, is not the coolest thing since sliced bread?
I guarantee it will smoke your camaro any day of the week. I mean you said it yourself, you bought it from some guy names slowmarro. It can’t be very fast. My civic has like 900 horse power. So you better step up

Welcome, and my civic is pretty damn close to being cooler than sliced bread.

Dumb Fuck bought a blown motor lol

welcome.

you looked good in the video’s of slowmarro murdering you.

Bwahahahaha

you posted that video on here??? a$$hole!!! lmfao

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001108591/welcome_to_hell_posters_xlarge.jpeg

welcome

Sorry if I offended you honda owners, and when my car is up and running im up for a couple runs to see how much rice it can eat lol.

Dillhole , there is some fast hondas in here . This ain’t the nisky lot .

i know and understand that and i respect anything that has 500 WHP even if it is a honda i was just stating a fact that its nice to talk to people that are actually into cars and know what theyre talking about instead on these wanna bees like at the nisky lot

I would stay away with the honda’s I play with then.

welcome fellow mullet mobile owner

Welcome dude

I ate rice once. It filled me up, but I was hungry again in about an hour.

Welcome.