Newbie!!!

Hey guys!

I am new to Alberta and I don’t have a nissan yet… I just moved to peace river from Northern Ontario. Currently I have a 2002 RSX pretty much stock, and a lifted 97 jeep tj. I know redneck isn’t it? I sold a 95 integra to move out here and now I need to step it up. I want to go with a skyline gts type M or a 180sx. Do many of you guys on here have skylines? The only draw back i think to a skyline would be parts I. unless there are some places in edmonton that have parts or can get them in a timely fashion??? I know… wishfull thinking… And If anyone is interested in trades for a jeep… I have one available!

Welcome to the club. I’d say go for a 180SX, but I am biased. Parts are easy to get here, from what I understand, only a few days away.

Haha yeah no bias there. is that your 180sx? I love the blacked out look. very nice.

Hey man, welcome the NECC! :slight_smile:

As for Skylines, parts don’t seem to be THAT hard to find, especially since there have been a few spectacularily wrecked cars this summer that are now being parted. I know my GT-R hasn’t been too bad to find parts for thus far!

skyline!but dont get a black one for some reason there is too many already! :yawinkle:?

welcome dude. Glad to see another fellow nissan crew member.

I also stock many parts for Skyline including many windshilds with trim. If I dont have it I can prob find it or get it for you later, doesnt take more than a week to source out what your looking for these days :wink: Have a good one!

Thats great. I was a little worried that finding parts would be a task in it self, and didn’t want to have a car sitting in my garage that I can’t drive. So now the search and shopping will begin, hopefully make a purchase by or before spring.( just bought a house so have to furnish it a bit before I can pick out a car lol) ikea here I come