I probably won’t spend much time around here 'cause I live near St. Louis. I did grow up in the Zelienople area and remember driving out to South Park and Mt. Washington back in HS to hang out. Over the years I lost touch with most of my friends back there so when I do go back to visit I usually just hang out at the local places (North Park Deckhouse, Quaker Steak).

I left in '98 when I joined the military, but I still try to make it back once a year to visit my family. I drive a '95 Lumina (seriously, that’s my daily driver), but I have a '97 Z28 that sits in my garage, rarely gets driven, and consumes most of my extra money. :dunno: I’m stuck with it though because it has no emissions equipment, will never pass inspection, and vibrates because of the solid motor mounts. I still enjoy driving it though, and as things break/wear out I just upgrade. :smiley:

welcome!!!

welcome aboard!!!

welcome

Forgot to mention that I’m a GM guy now (I have the Z28, Lumina, and my wife drives a GTP), but I owned some imports in the past (Conquest, Eclipse, Altima). I don’t hate on import drivers, but I’ll never go back to modifying one. That’s just personal preference.

welcome:beer:

woah for a sec i thought this was the guy the bought brain’s (9.1crew) Camaro, but noticed his sn is briansz and not briansss hehe, but welcome :beer: and if you need GM parts talk to 8.1crew :bigthumb:

9.1crew is???

sounds like you need a monte carlo too :wink:

Welcome

when did you graduate? I went to Seneca and graduated in 95. Welcome!

Welcome LT1ost owner :cool: :beer:

welcome…

'96. Sending you a PM.

he’s here five minutes and he’s already a pittspeed leg-humper…lol

welcome.

No man, it ain’t like that. :smiley: I know Raylene. I grew up about a mile away from her.

my boss graduated from seneca too… given his age, he probably graduated in 95…

do you know Jason Eisenreich?

The name sounds familiar but I don’t know him.:dunno:

Hey Brian!
I Will spend to your IM in a second. I am in a 3 hour meeting and I am on my lite pad so its hard to write. I think I know Jason but I have to look him up in my year book.

you guys going to :69:

:naughty:

um, Brian is married and I ain’t into that whole thing :wink: