Newest iTunes update w Safari?! wtf

Just downloaded and installed the lastest version of iTunes and come to find Apple packaged their Safari web browser in with it! wtf!? I feel so violated.

welcome to the world of apple…only reason i use itunes is because i need to to reflash iphones before i unlock them…otherwise i would have ridden myself of it a while ago

Safari > IE

I got that on my desktop now too ??? wtf ???

maybe i should go back to winamp

lol Anything>IE

do it

heh, i havent updated my itunes a while… its getting so bloated.

Its hard to find the standalone vesion of Quicktime anymore with out it coming with itunes. then when you find it, when it wants to update it wants to download itunes, gay.

wait till june, everyone with a iphone, in june put the new firware up on your iphone and it will let you put 3rd party apps on it

uh…this is why these phones have been jailbroken since approx 2 months after they came out…3rd party apps is old news…fuck apples approved application list…

True, but now this stops the dumb ass people from bricking there iphone/ipod touch

uh…no? and bricking isn’t something that can’t easily be fixed. 3rd party apps will always have some unseen bug that got through the testing and bricks some phones afterwards…people were mainly bricking their phones trying to unlock them…sit on google for another hour…better yet…winandmac.com

Shit, I have had my phone hacked about 2 weeks after it came out… been running all kind of apps… who cares about if Apple “approves” apps…

sounds like the big apple cock is starting to dislodge it’s way from your asshole…

It’s def quicker than my Firefox w/add-ons but that’s to be expected. It just looks soooo…different!!! eehh!!!

im afraid to update mine now!!

Why you have a Mac book.

MBP, whats it look like now?

exactly

it was never in there to begin with…i never go with the system in case you haven’t figured things out yet…hows 77reds cock tasting on this lovely day of spring

would you leave me out of this. :smiley:

but yea, apple fucking blows.

lol everyone already knows.

but on another note…Internet Explorer (IE) vs. Safari vs. Firefox vs. Opera