Newest Member to the family

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3657/3460043544_e77236e3f9_b.jpg
The wife(As shown above) flipped flopped on the idea of a new car and after taxes we needed a write off so here was my chance to slip in a new car.I could not go with a manual and I was not allowed another Subaru(she is tired of them) We test drove both the 2008 MR and the Ralliart mainly because I cant drive a standard due to my health and she wont learn but I love the Mitsu new looks.The only reason we drove the MR and Ralliart was because the price was not that far off between the 2. But we still have the baby and the trunk onthe MR was not going to cut it for our family. I love this acr and even though its down in HP and TQ from its rival I feel its a winner in my book. We took it for a long ride this past weekend and had some fun at the stop lights and am really looking forward to my first track day. Its weird the way this trans is set up, The car drives great on the highway but you know right away in stop and go traffic and city driving that this is not like our Audi trans with the triptonic. The car has 2 automatic modes and the car in sport mode shift points are crazy and keeps the turbo in the sweet spot constantly. But first time out its like this trans is going to explode at these revs and the paddle shifters are quick and you can skip shift . I love my sticks shifts and there are some draw backs to this tranny, but given my current health status this car delivers a big grin ear to ear.

:tup:

you came to southgate right? this car looks great in person

why isnt she naked on the car?

Yeah I was up at SG I will try to drag her out one of these nights.

Is the engine itself the same as the Evo? Or any differences internally? Sounds like your enjoying it :tup:

Nice pickup. Chose a ralliart over a evo mr though???

Nice car.

great a fellow Aussie hell yes

Nice pickup. Congrats. :tup:

she probably has the same height as the car with her boots on.lol

Pretty fantastic. :tup:

If iā€™m reading this right, how do you use your car as a tax right off? Do use this for your own business?

Nice looking car by the way!

This is a company car and will be lettered later for ads.

:tup: nice pickup

Thanks to that link would of never guessed the body structure was so much diffrent from the evo to the ralliart. I do stand by my purchase. With a family the car is very pratical and does fit the bill as a WRX competitor with better gizzmos for just a bit more money. I will say though what he did miss was the fact is the brakes are from the Mitsu outlander and are very well balanced and have good stopping power,but there no brembros. I was surprised at the diffrent rear subframe config on the two cars. I will prob mod with a tune when available since we share cars to be pratical and could not afford both and a DP with a cut out. The car is noisy enough on the highway and I would just rather have it wide open exhaust when I want to fool around. But what in the hell are the secret unlocks. Must research and find out. Has anyone else purchased this car.

That car is really tall or she is really short!

Either way sweet ride :tup:

Thanks I belive you live right around the block from me. I live right on ST Felix. I normally drive the 2 door subaru around and pass by a garage with a lift and a mitsu on it most of the time?

She is 5ā€™2 I am 6ā€™ 4 so she is really small.

I was not a fan of these initially but the more I see them the more I like them. :tup: