Need help with pricing an EVO MR

Long story short my wife and I are purchasing an 2009 Lancer Ralliart with the DSG box but we came home and looked on Ebay and found that we are looking at only a 2 grand diffrence for a 2008 Evo MR with paddle shifters and add power and same fetures. Just hate the fact no passs thru rear seats. what is the deal with the pricing and can anyone say its worth the extra 2 grand for the MR or no? All feed back is needed thanks

are you comparing new vs. new (08 leftover). or new vs. used?

I’d say new vs used because the brand new MR’s are like 40k…if you can find a used for around the same price as a ralliart then go for it.

Sorry the MR is new with 5 miles on it
But I was surprised because the local dealers all had 08 EVO’s but could not find me an Ralliart?

i work at transitowne and last time i looked there was still an orange ralliart on the lot. and i know we sold our evoX MR last week.

If you find a 08 evo mr with 5 miles on it for $2k more than the MSRP on a brand new ralliart, buy it…

You won’t miss the pass thru, it’s only good if you are passing into a usable space. The trunk is laughably small, 1db at most.

+1 /\

as much as the new railliart is cool… the better value is picking up a left over evo for sure!

talk them down more, also research what people are paying for left over 08s on evoM.

I got my evo for $5k under msrp as a leftover.

Here was the deal at the local deal gave us for a 2009 Roto-Glow sport Ralliart for 30,008 and the EVO MR 2008 for price listing at 31,998. What we are stuck on is the price of insurance since the insurance agent cant give me a quote just yet and with a family and this being my wifes car the pass thru. The Evo trunk is a joke and cant see any fun road trips with the family and stroller in tow.She would never know the diffrence between the cars but I would , and I would all feel like I settled for a B-cup when I could of had a d cup if you follow me.

The sales person made a total FUBAR yesterday he left me alone in his office with the cars he located that had no sports package and ran the vins when I came home and the cars listed 4 grand cheaper at the other dealership. and he just called me and told me where the other Ralliarts were so I will be calling to see how much of a better deal I can get.
Has anyone here purchased an MR or the Ralliart yet? Here is the link to the MR I found

tarting bid: US $15,000.00
Reserve not met

Your maximum bid:
US $
Place Bid
(Enter US $15,000.00 or more)

Buy It Now price: US $31,998.00 Buy It Now

Get low monthly payments

End time: Apr-04-09 08:33:34 PDT (1 day 21 hours)
Shipping:
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping. Vehicle shipping quote is available.
Sells to: United States
Item location: Columbus, OH, United States
History: 0 bids

as I said… forget the dealer, forget ebay… ask on evoM what to pay for a ralliart or leftover 08…

going to the dealer for a price is about as useful as asking your car if it’s hungry or not.