thoughts on the 2008/2009 Mitsu Lancer

anyone have one or know someone who does? reliability etc etc, im doin other research but seein if anyone else has any inside knowledge as well

http://images.myride.com/images/vehicle/2008/Mitsubishi/Lancer/Staff/08_Mitsubishi_Lancer_OB_44_%28768x576%29.jpg

it will likely be nice and no one will buy it cause theyre more familiar with the toyota or honda

the new ralliart is a great car for the money (assuming you get a good deal).

yea the ralliart might be outta range but the GTS model looks pretty decent for 17k MSRP

my g/f has one. 5spd, fully loaded. she has no complaints with it. other than being slow it wouldn’t be bad for a dd

Honestly, the new base model Lancers are pretty sharp. Mitsu hasn’t been known for their over-reliable vehicles, but I think they’re starting to get their shit together. I’d rock a black one with the chinsy paddle-shift.

yea kinda SLOW but def sharp… if anyone knows a mitsu dealer i should go to lemme know plz, id like to test drive one

are they awd? why not a new impreza? well unless you care about mpg’s…

AWD for the EVO only. I’d have to imagine a new impreza is quite a bit more, too.

i think base is around 17.

2009 impreze 5 spd/awd

170hp/170tq AND 20/27mpg not bad for awd!!!
Base price $17,500

http://www.leftlanenews.com/subaru-impreza.html

but mitsu 10yr/100k warranty is top notch!

Ray Laks has a ton.

i like the way they look, don’t all these have flappy paddles? and not a 5/6 spd stick

awd is not evo only. ralliarts come with awd.
i have no complaints with my 168hp lancer gts
and no you can get 5 speed or 6speed cvt for lancers.
the ralliarts come with tc-sst transmission aka twin clutch.
evo x comes with either their 5 speed or tc-sst transmission (same transmission seen on the gtr r35)

Hey guy this thread is 1.5 years old FYI

lol

Really? I hope you mean in the sense of paddle shifting dual clutch type and not the exact transmission. Plus the thread is OLD old OLD. LoL

i am so glad i didnt buy this piece of shit

fantastical bump