So I'm thinking about getting a RALLIART

and i would like to know some peoples opinions on the car. I cant afford the EVO but like the way the ralliart looks. I plan on modding the car eventually but for now it will be my DD. so how reliable are they, what kind of problems are common with them and by all means, ls1 guys, make me feel stupid.

by the way its a 2004

Dont do it, you will hate it after a month… If your budget is around rally art territory get an srt-4, integra gsr, celica gt-s, eclipse gsx, audi a4!!! Base lancers are gay as shit, and you will kick your self for buying one… How much does this car?

dont get it…you will regret it.

its ugly…slow…dont bother…

Here get this, its local, really fast and sexy, and the whole damn car is practically new!http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51056

yeah thats the thing, im not lookin for the fastest car on the block i personally like the ralliart with an evo wing for under 10k. ive got kids and i already have and ls1 3rd gen project right now so i just need something farely newer, isnt as slow as my lincoln and wont cost me a ton. i like the rally car 4 door sedan look and its practical for me like i said this is my dd. sorry i should have specified CAR SEATS lol which rules out celica(my first choice), eclipse, and def teh audi!

and as far as the srt-4 goes from what ive heard the dont handle for shit but ive never driven one so i dont know

but the ralliart is a winner in the handling department?

Many people use neons for road course cars, why not get an srt-4?

Oh god I can’t even believe Mitsu released this car. There’s nothing Ralli-Art about it. Please don’t get one, save your money, there are so many better choices(like a regular Lancer).

no.

WHAT??? Audi a4 has more room and is built 10x better/safer/nicer than a lancer…

Seriously you will regret it if you get this car. So many better options for the $.

yea x2 on the audi…and PLEASE do not put an evo wing on the lancer…the car looks even more like a failed abortion with it on there…there was a reason mitsubishi put the wing ONLY on the evo…the audi is AWD, most likely has leather, will out handle the mistu all day, decently quick, and is just an all around good DD, did i mention they’re turblow’d as well?!

+1 on the audihttp://www.audiforums.com/upfiles/16640/D30E6F93DDAB40E3A9891FB0D35AE970.jpg

Can be had for about 12k
treat yourself.

OR: wait until the 09’ ralliart comes out. Can be had for under 25K and should be a wrx beater.

until the trans turns into aluminum cornflakes? mitsu was never too good in that dept.

The evos seem to hold up pretty good?

You guys suggesting Audi…

He mentioned “reliability” in the opening thread. Why would he want an Audi?

Not that a Mitsubishi is reliable either. They’re both poor choices in that light if you ask me…

if its his DD i dont see him having too many problems with the audi…my mom had a 98 A4 for years and never broke while she drove it…but, i started driving it lol but i beat that thing like a red headed step child every chance i got…it wasnt a HUGE issue tho…i vote for audi over a ralliart in terms of safety, ballerness and style

OK, the Ralliart is seriously a big piece of shit. Buy a suby 2.5 rs sedan, or wrx, or legacy gt. Great DDs, plenty of room for kids and stuff, and fun to drive all year round.

edit: I apologize to anyone who owns a ralliart, but seriously, it’s just not a good car compared to any of the above mentioned cars.

Good to know you’re contributing to their ever-declining resale value.