Newest Racing Team

Jokes aside, you need lots of $$$$$ to race. To make your car last on the track will cost a lot of$$$$. then toss in tires,new parts, and costs associated with maintaining the car. It’s probably what, 20K a year to actually do some decent racing ifor a season? Racing is a rich mans sport, and a broke mans dream. It’s cool to see some grass roots spirit, and clearly money isn’t an issue for some of the people in this club.

actually, if you really wanna know what he ran last year, it was a 13.66 second pass on a stock SR, and an open rear end. he’ll be into the 12’s this year for sure. i’m not a fan of the rice myself, but that rice can friggin’ move. and that boy can drop money into his car like no one else.

and yeah, we’re not going to be jumping right into it and getting in over our heads, we just wanted to get a group of guys together who have a love for racing, and then going out and doing what we love. this year will be more of a trial run for us, seeing how many events we can make it to, and see if our schedules can actually work with each others. summer is the busy time of year for the both of us. only time will tell i guess.

Give them some slack lol… they are in the middle of no where. Yes the cars look rice… and they are enthusiastic/passionate… so a beastly t28 is a beastly t28 lol.

Sounds more show and shine than racing…

lol, naw man. our cars can move…

…straight to importfest

Lmfao, no matter how fast your car is, look at those rims and bodykits, id be embarrased to roll with them

Lmao

ahahahahaha good read,
cheers me up from the hockey game :frowning:

Uh oh, Thread jack

USA USA USA! :wink:

:frowning: miller played an amazing game …

See u in the finals!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

temiskiming, my cottage is on bear lake im up there all the time and have never seen one of those car`s

You guys should definitely sign up for Importfest this year, be on the look out!

that roof scoop is SEXY!!!

LOL @ this thread.

i heard rumors of this thread… but no way could I have dreamt it to be this good!

I concur with Mark. Tho all the power to you guys. Ditch the damn doors and get new Door cards. the white coupe looks alright tho.

you guys bringing this to the track? or only the quarter mile?

jesus christ, i can’t wait to see the civics you got in this cluuuub

Yeas, this is where the other half of the Saturn technology went loooooool

i may be lynched but… i won money off this game…