Newest Racing Team

When I see that Neon I have this urge to wear a baseball cap like a douchebag, pull my pants way past my ass, and to play this song while impressing Vdub guys with my fwd burn outs.

Car seat so far back I gotta stretch my one arm out all the way to steer. So much gangsta Lean I have trouble working the clutch, so I burn out like this;

I also want to move to Woodbridge when I see it and start talkin like dis, na mean? Keepin trill, on da real, Neon reppin to the fullest, all dar shit up in it

woodbridge? Where is that? i only know dudebridge. where ufc shirts are sold out everywhere and Tapoutshirts go like hot cakes also

dont even get me started on the gym or eyebrows.

meh, it’s not my car, mines totally gutted and getting prepped for track only. i just don’t have pics of it up. we’ll be hitting up track events whenever we can, we have no idea really when they are, but we’ll try.

and it’s not temiskaming like, quebec, but more like, temiskaming shores, on the border of quebec.

I had a buddy who’s softball team was called;

Balls deep — I think it sounds better,

he is in dubai, name retired

LOL. Balls out with the blue neon! I might be the only one laughing right now, but it sounds really ghayy…

we all knew where this would go with that neon and the lambo doors.

come to a cscs drift day or do some passes at tmp, there is plenty of track days posted in the meets and events section. Wait for the snow to stop it would be cool to see new faces.

So “Balls Out Racing” huh!

So do you like hang out with your wang out to join this team!? lol I am messing with you

Seriously, good luck with the team concept I hope it works out for you guys… just race put your stickers on and get some cred! you all gotta start somewhere i guess!

Some serious hate in this thread man. Do whatever you want man. You’ve got the funds, power to you!

I want to start a hardparking BBQ/Picnic team. Not even joking. I <3 Picnics.

Osad, I got a new Mini Colmen. Shits tight, we should have a winter picnic.

Can I be in the the picnic club?

I <3 Picnics

im down for a picnic club too.

food is the JAM!

Ill bring blankets to sit on, and some snacks, and if i’m lucky some beverages

ANyone wanna join my picnic club? it’ll be better than that club^

The Yogi Bears?

Ants

K. Im going to put this together. Next week Ill start recruiting. Talk to me if you’d like a prime spot at the top of my malfunctioning hierarchy.

can i join!? or am i stuck with just this one? lol PB&J ftmfw!!

pedo bear club lol lol lol lol

Oh Man this thread is insane… time for the lock.

http://www.complex.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/octopussy1.jpg

osad, what the hell!