newest turbo sho video

Man I hope you guys get this thing figured out…seems like everytime I see something written about this car it’s trans related. Good luck with it, I’d like to see the progress continue, as well as new track times.

Tranny is fixed. Someone connected the wires to the solenoids incorrectly. Turbo SHO will be at trackday.

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:62,topic:24119"”]

Tranny is fixed. Someone connected the wires to the solenoids incorrectly. Turbo SHO will be at trackday.

[/quote]

darn i wanted saturn vs saturn

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:62,topic:24119"”]

[/quote]

I quit my job this morning. and now the car has a bit over 100 miles on the tranny.

Turbo SHO will be at trackday.

Nice, if all runs well for you guys, I’d like a run. It be fun to see 2 family cars brawlin it out.

here is the list of crap that needs to be done for trackday this afternoon.

buy heatwrap for exhaust so I don’t kill the tranny.
install factory P/S cooler
add coolant
check tranny fluid
find out what that tinging noise is under boost (no its not detonation)
dump stuff from trunk.
goto job interview
re tighten bolts on all exhaust components.
make/find 2 3bolt flange gaskets.
go to hardware store and buy wastegate bolts and batery hold down tray bolts.

the job interview is going to kill me.

[quote=“1BADGPGT,post:65,topic:24119"”]

Nice, if all runs well for you guys, I’d like a run. It be fun to see 2 family cars brawlin it out.

[/quote]

could be fun. just keep in mind I turned the boost down to 5psi till the tranny has some decent miles on it, and to keep it cooler at trackday.

could be fun. just keep in mind I turned the boost down to 5psi till the tranny has some decent miles on it, and to keep it cooler at trackday.

Maybe I’ll just wait till its 100%. :slight_smile:

well i guess it just depends on how fast your car is. 5psi it would probably go a high 13 low 14.

[quote=“Haenszel,post:46,topic:24119"”]

hahaha no. Not faster than Studderin.

[/quote]

johnny is stock too, thats why its funny.

well i guess it just depends on how fast your car is. 5psi it would probably go a high 13 low 14.

Im in the 12s.

[quote=“1BADGPGT,post:71,topic:24119"”]

Im in the 12s.

[/quote]

good so am I :slight_smile: barely but I am.

cool.

Roll or dig…whenever…well, if I dont break something again before the matter. It’ll be fun to hear my S/C screaming and your turbo spooling. Unless I get a turbo by then. :snky: