SHO > GTP

I don’t know if he was stock or not but, we raced about 6 times with the same results each time, but my favorite one was the one from a dig. The light turned green he punches it and spins a little I do the same and the car shirps ever so slightly then boggs like it always does then a second later boooOOOOST but by now he has about a car and a half on my. (oh noes what will I do!) my car finishes out first shifts nicely into second and by mid second gear i’m jogging right past him and I let off when i had a car to a car and a half because… well lets face it he ain’t no match for a SHO with 220K on it http://jelloslug.com/shoforum/laughcry.gif 4 tires in the trunk 2 people a full tank of gas, a flex plate, 2 video cameras, a set of front rotors, a fender from my friends katana… I could go on.

rape sceen, that is all.

So where’s the vid??? You had 2 cameras…:slight_smile:

neither were recording :frowning:

edit: are there any decently modded GTP’s still out that I might be able to catch a run with? I want to see how the SHO compares to them.

Mine is out all year round. . .I have a few minor mods :roll2:

Im still out.

I still have the Mustang out if you want to get a run in…

Im not sure what kind of power your car is putting out , seems pretty fast.
I have my sti out all winter if you are lookin for a late season run.

:wave:.

lets pick a date and we can all meet up and make a few pulls. I don’t know how much power i’m making either but It does haull ass.

in the cold I spin most of second now.

I bet anything hauls ass compared to a stock sho with 200k on it

ok mister purple VW

Nice kill. why dont you try racing cars that are faster than factory produced.

I guess I don’t follow you on that one? why do I race cars that are fast? why do I race cars that may be modded? why do I race cars ina modded taurus? fill me in.

oppps:bloated:

Forget what I said .

Nice kill, keep them coming

lol nice edit :slight_smile: that makes more sence.

maybe friday? depending on weather. What speeds?

i’m cool for anything as long as we do a couple of different speeds. we are geared about the same so your sweet spots are my good ones too. my car’s computer is teaching itself well so now my car doesn’t fall completely on its face from a launch and up to 30mph I can still start in first and upto 65 I can still make a decent pull in second. only thing is I have to shut down around 110 or so becasue I’m having some aerodynamic issues (nothing hazzardus don’t worry). maybe friday evening?

I’ll take you up on a run, I need to see where my car is at.

Thats sounds good. I’m not crazy for hitting super high speeds on the street.

You should race studderin. He’s got some mods on his gtp. An exhaust and maybe a pulley?

–mark