SHO > GTP

good race

it shouldent be a slaghuter either.

I know you hit the track and was running 106-108 traps. Are you faster now? I havent been to the track with my set up but if I had to guess it would be 107ish.

i wont win but it would be a good run. my car doesn’t launch well because of my tune so basicly I bogged the entire 60’ (about a jogging pace) then lightly spun first and second and yes trapped 106-108. and yes If I make the repair for this weekend it would easly trap over 110, + now I can launch it somewhat (still not as fast as stock though) now that the computer has learned the timing curves.

we suspect that the knock sensor is responsible for the bog because it runs prfect untill it starts building boost then it boggs so my thinkig is that its picking up knock and pulling a ton of timing for safety, but the more I drive it the less it is donig that.

^^^ seems like a personal problem

Are you faster now?

my reply

^^^ seems like a personal problem

dumb ass

Race Mike’s Mustang I wanna see how our cars stack up. :smiley:

Better hurry up…time’s a wastin’. We were going to run the other night but it never went down:(

You should race studderin. He’s got some mods on his gtp. An exhaust and maybe a pulley
:gay:

Or you can. Race me too :slight_smile:

on foot…since johhny gets off on the fact that my car isnt running and probably told u.

Who are ya? I dont have any names to the screen names of the GTP guys.

–mark

edit: I looked back at an old post of mine, and see you are from buffalo. Your not Chad, are ya?

I have no idea where my car lies so I’d be glad to give ya a run in my GTP.

if you are not stock i’m down for a run. tonight would be best because i’ll be swapping a engine tomorow night

dooooooo it. let the call outs begin