SHO > GTP (2)

I ran quicksilver the other night, and his car is pretty quick I must say but unfortunetly for the GTP the 21 year old technology of the SHO beat him out.

the first run. from 30mph we go I think I got a bit of a jump (I don’t think he was downshifted manualy so he had to wait for the autotragic to downshift) but pulled away pretty quick by 70-80mph I had a couple of cars. we were going to go again from 50 but just as his horn sounded for the 3rd time I cop was driving by the other direction on the ________ and we made eye contace as he passed so I didn’t go but the GTP took off like a rocket.

after the first run the GTP driver, and passanger yealed out the window “YOUR BRAKES ARE SPARKING!” I said NO ITS COOL and gave the :up: they shoot a bunch of sparks when i’m brakeboosting.

the GTP was lightly modded but the driver and his brother were definately cool dudes. :tup: for a nice run.

Hot, ghey autotragic sedan racing. Nice kill.

Nice job TCB.
When is my turn?

I pretty much new I was dead when he told me his numbers. We ran for fun. I need to learn how to race though, this was my first one. The only thing that went well that night was when I beat his buddy from a dig on sheridan. It was an integra with a turbo, other than that I don’t know what else he had.

It was fun but he’s out of my league, next time I need to run someone whos closer to me in numbers

He doesnt have any actual number except stock ones… I dont remember alex knowing anyone with a turbo integra

Run me. . .:wave:

he was there and followed us on our run then followed me back

what type of mods you got?

we didnt go from a dig i didnt even know we were going to … but i’ll give it to you. and i’ll run you when i dont have another one of me in the car.

I demand vids of the sparking brakes and billowing smoke

^^^ soon enough, this weekend is saturn weekend … gotta get da swap done

“…when he told me his numbers…” meaning its finally tuned or still putting numbers up without charts?

Huh…you guys def did a dig race on Sheridan, you even made a joke about your shifting.

if i was going to do a dig i would have launched it and i was shifting at or around 4grand due to my odd wastegate problem. but like i said i’ll give it to him because i did end up giving a half assed try. i honestly dont care if i lose i knew i was prob going to anyways due to the fact my car is in the 14’s for some odd reason.

alex used the words “about xxx hp” … no dyno tune yet

Grocery Getter Racing ROCKS!!

…I wish my car had an engine in it.

so what is the XXX. 350? 400?

I’d also like to know. Any idea about what the Taurus should run/trap?

This sho is getting fast, isnt it. You goign to be near rocheser anytime soon? Meet half way?

–mark

most SHO guys make around 320-350 with a supercharger (S trim vortech) but there is only 1 turbo SHO with specs simaliar to my car. and she put 404 WHP on 10psi with a completely stock engine. I have oversized butterflies and etrude hone intake runners and +.2L. but I also have a few miles. it should be around 350whp on my car i’m abit suspecious of the 404 whp she put down.

here is a clip of the other turbo SHO before he cracked the engien open to mod it. http://video.ls1tech.com/search/turbo+sho/0/a9693ec5-85c1-4e32-b31a-858f16142e9d.htm