Newman's 1986 BMW 326rb build thread.

HEEEEEEEETTTEEERRRRRZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

Wish the vids were on youtube or something…FB blocked at work, car is pretty sweet.

Holy fuck, take it easy on the rev limiter. :lol:

youtube vid:

At least you’ll have a good excuse to upgrade to that 3+L stroker of tweety’s…

Reminds me of all of those cash for clunkers videos, it’s just missing the sand in the intake manifold and the rods through the block. :lol:

This is exactly how Jose dropped a valve and destroyed his head casting, valves, and piston last week. Do burnouts…don’t sit on the limiter. :frowning:

pish posh… 6 seconds on the limiter (then 2 or 3 more after the shift) is not gonna wipe out the motarrrrr…

It just seems like it’s on it forever in that vid because it’s 2x as long… and because the sidemount cam uses the audio from exterior cam.

hey, fggt, wheres My ride?

Even in the raw footage it was pretty bad man. Just back it off to 80% throttle and sit. It’d be a shame to see you have motor issues from sitting on the limiter after working so hard to drive it.

meh, i used to sit on limiter for about 6sec dozens of times with my honda race hatch at about 9500rpms. limiter isnt gunna hurt nothing if the motor was built right. car sounds mean christian. I was hoping for some nicer weather this weekend, i wanted to lay a few nice heaters myself.:frowning:

:tup:

:smash2:

:tup:

Vaginas…Thats what some of you sounds like.

LOL i agree. HEATERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

heaters for haters

sounds amazing!!! and no problem with the rev limiter like that, its no worse then people going around hitting anti lag like its a toy

looks good buddy. how does the rev limiter work with this system?

LOL :lol:

a bit late, but the vortex thread is cracking me up.

Dude’s hair gives some honest insight into the types of vehicles he builds.

His elise is cooler.

A stock E30 with a cage and that motor would have been a hell of a lot cooler then that atrocious thing.

I think everyone would be better off if you didn’t touch cars period.

ahhhhh yes!!! love the sound of an rb with a big booster on it!! lay off the limiter tho lol

Veer ist minen “Hello Kitty” shift knob?