News Reporter gets beat up (video)

Anyone see this story? I would love to beat the shit out of this guy…the sick part is he tells this guy everything is cool and he wants to talk to say sorry…then he beats his ass when he gets there.

http://cbs4.com/topstories/local_story_041180622.html

Canadians get so violent. :kekegay: :rofl: :rofl: :kekegay:

That guy looks liek the biggest pussy too…I read that that 75 year old guy used to be a boxer, football player, and in the armed forces…he should have beat that faggot’s ass.

the news reported did put his dukes up but the pussy wouldn’t come out…not bad for a 75 yo man.

:rofl: assault with a weapon? im guessing the door or snowballs as a weapon? :bowrofl:

OMG i kinda thought it was funny. Those people are crazy.

I don’t know if I am just “getting old” but when i was young I would have laughed…but now I seriously hate that shit. Then you look how fucken sheesy that store owner looks…makes me want to beat his ass even more

wasnt a pop can a weapon against u?>???"

wait till im 75!:stick:

:rofl: :rofl:

crazy canadians

i think his fists where the assualt with a weapon charge plus the snowballs, and the door, and possibly anything else he had. There was even a ladder in the parking lot that could have been it too.

what a pussy. id love for someone to do that to me. ppl like that need their ass beat

looks like he hits like a bitch

Next time your punk ass comes over my house you better be ready to catch a door to the face…you bitch

that dude was a pussy for sure. anyone his age would scraped him.

:kekegay:

the assault witha weapon might have been the clipboard the reporter had…he took it and threw it at him.

thats some serious bullshit is all i have to say

saw that on the news, thats soo messed up…fucking assholes