news

fucking disgusts me.

phoenix AZ - for the past 14 months a serial rapist stalked younger women, on sept 19th a 32 year old, david wilson jr, was arrested after he parked next to an undercover cop car that was staking out the area… wilson was a direct tv installer and the SON OF A PHOENIX POLICE SERGEANT… dude admitted to raping 12 girls.

Golden CO - remember that bitch that let those 14yaer olds drink and smoke weed and also sucked them off so she could be a ‘cool mom’…? well she got into a car wreck the other day, one day before hew court hearing… the driver of the SUV was a 14 year old girl. The mom faces 58 years in jail…

Atlanta - a judge denied (thank god) a state legislators request to use a 'legislative immunity" defend against the claim for drunken driving… his position as a ‘lawmaker’ means he cannot break the law while the legislature is working. :jerkit:

Denton Tx - a constable is losing his job after being indicted on internet related child sex charges… larry flyod, 61, thought he was emailing an 8 year old girl and it was an undercover cop.

ohio - an inmate was executed today at 10:19am. in 1996 he lured a man into an alley and beat and killed him for $40.

:madfawk:

sick motherfuckers out there.

Justice

in 1990 a dude from michigan beat his ex-wife with an empty shotgun and ran from cops for 8 hours.

he was killed today.

nice.

i farted today

nope, that was your car attempting to accelerate.

hahaha

:gives:

opps, i was on two forums at once, i got them mixed up… i make fart jokes on the other forum… i’m working towards a ban there :naughty:

i get banned on other forums all the time… this and vwsport are the only sites that will tolerate me

:gous:

thats because i cant ban you:kekegay:

yet i can ban j00 :idb:

i’ve tried to super post whore that other forum to death, but all they did about it was make me a moderator… then all i did was hit “report post to moderator” button for half the posts, which e-mails every mod/admin… i’m still not banned… lol… i even post tons of perverted stupid stuff, and my signature is the size of texas

I did that to www.tremek.com and i was made super moderator :rofl:
i guess since they got sick of it, they upped the membership level :kekegay:
Similar to here :booty:

:rofl: if you ever figure out the secret of how to get banned, tell me how :rofl:

Thats why i dont read/watch the news

fuck me off

doggy or missionary

c.all the above