Who hear has been arrested?

And for what? don,t need to tell for what but just curious…:kekegay:

<----------

i have… fleeing and elluding. fled from the west mifflin police and the wm police won. but ended up getting dropped to a disorderly conduct and a 407.50 fine.

I’m sorry, can you repeat that? I didn’t quite hear you.

Taken into custody, yes. Actually convicted of anything, no.

did u get to see whats his name?

Tresspassing by motor vehicle and suspected poaching… the back of a cop car in cuffs sux.

i’ve been pulled over tons of times for being in a black tinted out g-body but thats to be expected. I’ve never been caught for anything. :slight_smile:

I heard that Pewter was almost arrested for stauatory rape. But I guess he turned 18 the week before.

I cant believe you were never slapped with cuffs after some of the automotive hijinks you’re been involved in over the years.

VictorSmalls and I were arrested when we were 18 for stealing road signs. Sad part is we were the ones in the car the whole time while his younger brother and another kid were yanking them down.

Dipshits decided they needed ANOTHER Mustang Lane & Dixie Lane Road sign. Got caught bc dave parked the car facing into the OTHER lane of traffic :doh: :doh: … not even a min after I said lets head back and dump this shit off b4 we get caught(the ONLY fucking cop on duty in FWD Township was coming up the road.)

Never convicted, the one kid talked to the district justice at another friends Moms wedding. Got off with doing about an hour of Comunity service. Only reason it was an hour is bc the DJ just had to see us there, when he left… we followed suit. Crazy thing was the amount of peopl ethere with waaaaaaaaaaaay more serious charges then us(drug possesion,underage drinking charges) and they all got slaps on the wrist.

underage possition of alchohal, underage attempt to purchace, Campus security busted me about 3 times underage drinking,

toycops dont count:rofl:

Vandalism and Destruction of Public Property were my worst fines…$700+. I had a few criminal mischiefs, but they were like $200.

not at all

never arrested, but pulled over a gun point with very large officer yelling to see my hands because my blue 1986 grand prix fit the discription of a black monty that robbed the gas station a mile down the road in mckeesport at 1 30 am

:dunno: Got into a nice fight with a WM cop @ age 17, resulted in me 1st face on ground and 3 cops on top of me.:tool: :reloading

possesion, with intent to distribute

possession of a dangerous weapon

Sorry to be a grammar nazi, but it in the title of the thread the correct word is “here” not “hear.”

no,u didnt press charges!