u'r day isn't over until u'r stopped at gun point

i just left the pizza place with my friend and we got in my car and started it up, we let it run for what couldn’t have been more than a minute when an undercover cop car blocks me in. The cops come running over and yell for my to jump out of the car. I roll the window down and first and then well, theres a nice police issue in my face, wooo… We get asked a bunch of worthless questions, ids were taken and they let us go, how lame, just another night in pittsburgh…

sounds fun :cool:

been there done that but it was for fleeing and eluding and i got taken to West mifflin police station.

yeah thats right i got busted in my firebird for fleeing and eluding by the K-9 mini van. :frowning:

haha i outran that thing in my tempo before

well actually i made a right hand turn into two cop cars coming up the hill lights and sirens side by side

i rember when they pulled a gun on me and my friend for ridin our quads on the street next thing you know their are 6 cop cars their to arrest us

wonder how many people on this site have been arrested

lol

:lookin for the handcuff smiley:

Probably just mistaken identity. White guys all look the same. :smiley:

Victor and I got busted for being in a car when his little brother and another waste of life were stealing road signs… Victor was driving, I was sitting there watching lol.

That was fun, kid who owned the car talked to our Disctic justice and we ended up getting off… cops wanted to put us in county for stealing road signs in Fwd Twp… we ended up having to do comunity service, but we left after like a half hour after the District justice left. I think we spent like 45 min doing comunity service lol.

i got charged with harassment for revving on a LT1 on the highway… Guy called 911 as i was doing it, said his wife had a heart condition and other bullshit. Got a call from the cops the next night. They left a message on my machine, i was scared shitless cuz later that night me and my other buddy were drag racing on the highway late at night doin well over 120… that woulda really sucked. Got off with a small fine.

Originally posted by 8Grand
Victor and I got busted for being in a car when his little brother and another waste of life were stealing road signs… Victor was driving, I was sitting there watching lol.

That was fun, kid who owned the car talked to our Disctic justice and we ended up getting off… cops wanted to put us in county for stealing road signs in Fwd Twp… we ended up having to do comunity service, but we left after like a half hour after the District justice left. I think we spent like 45 min doing comunity service lol.

you know i will never forget that night

fuck you officer curry:rolleyes:

mine was officer skilpa or something like that short bald guy that drive the k-9 minivan

police issue is nothing compared to a police issue 30’6. got caught back in the day for trespassing when we were 4wheelin and they thought we were poaching…my first view from the back seat of a cop car …ahh memories :smiley:

I’ve been arrested seventeen times.

The first time I was arrested I spent two weeks in rehab (I was 13).

The worst time I was arrested, I spent 13 months on probation.

u badass blanyer

Originally posted by 91GSteggy
u badass blanyer

You know it…

I grew up on the mean streets of Shaler :wink:

Just about all of my arrests were for assault. I’ve never been hit with anything major… except the time some friends and I got arrested at Wright Pontiac at 1 am…

Originally posted by michaelblanyer
I’ve been arrested seventeen times.

is this bluez28 under another screename.

Originally posted by flyinglow57
is this bluez28 under another screename.

You couldn’t pay me to drive a Camaro…

(Well, actually you could… You could pay me to drive any car… I’m just using a cliche to make a point…)

im moving to shaler in june…hope i dont start racking up the arrest number

Originally posted by michaelblanyer
You couldn’t pay me to drive a Camaro…

(Well, actually you could… You could pay me to drive any car… I’m just using a cliche to make a point…)

:wtf: i love fbodies. but not ones that involve people lieing about them lol