u'r day isn't over until u'r stopped at gun point

Originally posted by flyinglow57
:wtf: i love fbodies. but not ones that involve people lieing about them lol

they’re not my thing at all, but to each his own.

i used to drive my aunt’s blue/green flip-painted 1995 Formula Firebird in high school when my CRX was in the shop. They’re fun on the highway, but I would never want one for a daily driver.

And there’s a nice video of me fucking up a 1986 v6 Firebird on www.visioncustoms.com (site may be down temporarily…we’re switching servers)

:offtopic:

to many times to list!!!:frowning:

Originally posted by michaelblanyer
I’ve been arrested seventeen times.

You should put out a rap CD. You’ve done better than fifty cent, just with more of a suburban feel. :smiley:

Just about all of my arrests were for assault.
I was going to make a smart ass comment, but maybe that’s not a good idea…

back of cop cars are lame… they made me sit in one without AC for an hour and just sweat my balls of in 100 degree heat… Some crazy guy said I tried to run him off the road cause i wanted to kill his family…

my buddy got held gunpoint by 1 mexican… 1 black guy. and one white guy down at FAT BOYS on 119… last week!!

they ganked his money

and then the week before this he was at timberidge and took home some whore… got some head and woke up 1100$ dollars poorer!!

he’s not having to much luck!

i alway call him and ask how the 1100$ dollar head was:D

Originally posted by BETRAYED93
my buddy got held gunpoint by 1 mexican… 1 black guy. and one white guy down at FAT BOYS on 119… last week!!

they ganked his money

and then the week before this he was at timberidge and took home some whore… got some head and woke up 1100$ dollars poorer!!

he’s not having to much luck!

i alway call him and ask how the 1100$ dollar head was:D

thats fawked up…and what the hell was he doing with that much money on him…i would never take that much money with me

Originally posted by slowcamaro
thats fawked up…and what the hell was he doing with that much money on him…i would never take that much money with me

it was in his bedroom… dumbass left it out and woke up with a nice surprise…

a week later he had a girl confront the thief girl and the thief bitch RAN OVER the girl that was trying to help him!!!

she ended up with a rod in her leg and i have no clue what the head giving thief got…

crazy world i tell ya…

basically any dumbass invited a chic to stay you don t wanna leave 1100 bux out… :rolleyes:

did the girl get in trouble for running her over…i smell a law suit there…may jail time

never been arrested, who’s gonna arrest a midget??? Everytime my black friend is with me in one of the g-bodys some PPD will pull us over for some lame reason. i know whats its about and I love it when they find nothing and the car is clean. I did have 4 cars and a wagon block me in for spinning 1st to 2nd.

You know it…

I grew up on the mean streets of Shaler :wink:

Just about all of my arrests were for assault. I’ve never been hit with anything major… except the time some friends and I got arrested at Wright Pontiac at 1 am…
dude if you got arrested for assult close to 17 times you’d be in some shit right now. Now are we talking you’ve been picked up 17 times or officially booked and convicted 17 times.

Originally posted by Cutty
never been arrested, who’s gonna arrest a midget??? Everytime my black friend is with me in one of the g-bodys some PPD will pull us over for some lame reason. i know whats its about and I love it when they find nothing and the car is clean. I did have 4 cars and a wagon block me in for spinning 1st to 2nd.

come to think of it both times i rolled with you and your friends we got pulled over ! Im the only f body and i didnt even get a second look by the police :slight_smile: hehehehe Although at the same time i never got pulled over in my g body w/ black windows they just let me go :slight_smile: although i live in the southhills too lol

damn, delinquents all over this site… and some that live in shaler near me.

Originally posted by Cutty
dude if you got arrested for assult close to 17 times you’d be in some shit right now. Now are we talking you’ve been picked up 17 times or officially booked and convicted 17 times.

i’ve been picked up 17 times.

convicted of simple assault three times.

convicted of criminal tresspassing once.

some kind of theft when i was in seventh grade (stealing lighters and comic books from Uni-Mart)

did two weeks in rehab in eighth grade for pot possession.

i’ve been picked up 17 times.

convicted of simple assault three times.

convicted of criminal tresspassing once.

some kind of theft when i was in seventh grade (stealing lighters and comic books from Uni-Mart)

did two weeks in rehab in eighth grade for pot possession.

how much for an OH ZEE ?

Originally posted by Shaggy
how much for an OH ZEE ?

one-forty for shit that’ll knock you on your ass.

just-kidding…i haven’t been anyone’s hook-up since junior-high.

I got pulled over by the guy in the K9 minvan the one night for “running a redlight” right by the airport in westmifflin. but i fought it and the DA threw it out. And i know a freind of mine that got guns pulled on them by the WM cops down at the BP on mifflin/buttermilk hallow for ridding their quads. Suburb cops have to much time on there hands that when something happens every cop in the zone shows up.

Originally posted by 97GrandAMLD9
I got pulled over by the guy in the K9 minvan the one night for “running a redlight” right by the airport in westmifflin. but i fought it and the DA threw it out. And i know a freind of mine that got guns pulled on them by the WM cops down at the BP on mifflin/buttermilk hallow. Suburb cops have to much time on there hands that when something happens every cop in the zone shows up.

just doing there job: nothing personal, I bet.:boink :beer:

with all the shootings and law suits cops have to protect themselves

Originally posted by slowcamaro
with all the shootings and law suits cops have to protect themselves

yeah and thats why they have to give ppl tickets for tints, ughh, its not safe for the cops blah blah blah…im just waiting to get one from the cranberry cops, they are bitches about it.

I was with my buddy a few years back in his grand cherokee on the way to the monster truck show and we got pulled over by the damn paddy wagon for speeding, hahaha