Got pullud over last night

Coming home from WOW. I’m getting on the turnpike and there two cops right after you get through the booths so im like okay there bull shitting he aint gonna pull out. So like 3 miles down the road here he comes my buddy behind me “lee86gt” so I see him checking him out first and then he pulls up beside me and then put on his turn signal to get in my lane. So I’m like put on your seat belt Amie. Whoowoo GREAT… he comes u p to the window the reason I pulled you over is because of the thing hanging from my rear view mirror YEAH RIGHT. Like he could see that hanging from my rear view at 10 o’clock at night. He ask for my liscenes and ask if he could run them and i’m like sure he comes back and tells me that my liscenes were expired SHIT, but he let me go anyway after asking me where I was coming from. “Thank you sir.” and on my way I went,pretty cool cop you don’t meet too many cool cops espically State Troopers.

wow! that’s insane. good thing you didnt get a ticket! is there a law for expired licenses? like dont you have a grace period or something to get it renewed?

He said that up to 30 days its not bad but after that it alot more of a fine

they must of been bored or something. sometimes i always think they harrass people just to see if they can give a ticket… i mean come on…

pulling you over b/c of something hanging from your rear view mirror??

:bsflag:

but thats a rarity for a Trooper to just let you go lol

at least you didnt get a ticket

i was leaving WOW and saw a 300M pulled over right at the convention center, DC300M01 ??? :dunno:

we got pulled over last night to! we were gonna go off roading on old fort pitt rd. when a cop pulls up behind us (this road only has one house on it so no one really goes on the road) him and 3 other cops ask us to get out of the car with our hands on our heads. so we get out and they check us. the cop says ok your not the people were looking for, were looking for a group of kids driving around with guns in an suv. still dont know if they were just doing it to scare us (because they knew we off roading) or if they were looking for someone.

hehehe i gave u a ricer fly-by with the strobs on!:kekegay:

haha yeah seen that ricer :greddy2:

glad we went to eat!:steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers:

where’d you guys go to eat

bella something in murraysville

bella luna ftw

:steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers:

sweet i would always let the girl i date roll without a seatbeat

just begging for cheap plastic surgery!!

slllllllllllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccceeeeeeee