so i got pulled over last night.....

i was heading to my friends apartment at hilbert college and a sheriff pulled me over. he was sitting in an empty lot and he pulled out and i knew right away i was gonna get pulled over. so it happened and i had an idea of why he was pulling me over. i had the led’s on my hood and they are illegal. so he asks me the usual where im headed whos truck it is blah blah blah. so to make it short he said those were illegal and my tint was too dark…which i have had on there for 3 years now and never got pulled over. but he ran my info and let me off…didnt even give me a warning or anything just handed the stuff back to me and said have a good night. never had that happen before i guess i just got lucky.:tup:

do you go to UB? did you used to drive home on tuesday nights at like 100+ with a red civic chasing?

Hamburg cops like to make sure your sober :wink: its ghey, thats why no more tints, loud exhaust and my front plate is happily on, cause I have been pulled for all of them in the past.

good thing u werent coming home from b4 :wink:

no this was in south wales by my house…and no i dont go to ub but it may have been me racing i tend to that in my truck sometimes…and cooley just ask grahme i was def wasted last night and i didnt drive.

i just want to say one thing. fuck you.

hahaha. every time i get pulled over in hamburg, i get a ticket. and it’s never a sheriff. you’re freakin’ lucky dude.

LED’s in your hood :roll2:

finally cops r doing something good!

yeah i know im a lucky bastard haha but i told him that my registration was in my glove box and that my license was in my center console so that kinda scored some points i think. yeah the leds are white and my tint is illegal but with my truck being black i think it kind of blends in. oh well sry to all u who cant touch me. haha

lol its so bad ass :slight_smile:
rob wait till u see my new show car rofl u r gonna laugh ur ass off

cant touch me? ok mc hammer

/\ e thug-er lol

haha what is this car…can it be as bad as my tercel??? the tercel was def a show car man haha probably not. but yeah the alcohol tonight is starting to take a toll but cooley dont worry chris isnt dancing yet. haha did u sell the subaru?

edit: i think the cop was just interested in the bills sign…he was thinkin i was someone important haha. but little does he know that i was just going to get shitfaced.

You have it on the EVO?

Damn, I will probably get pulled over now because I still didn’t put mine on…

I haven’t took the mechanics 101 course on how to use a screwdriver yet.

Yeah thats awesome, I get pulled over for 60 in a 40 when I was going 47. And just tonight I got a ticket left on my windshield in front of Onyx’s house :tup: FUCKING DEPEW HOMOS

You know, just because you had something for 3 years and didn’t get pulled over doesn’t mean it’s any less illegal :slap:

take the fucking stupid led’s off.

Jeff, telling it like it is…I like it…