Who hear has been arrested?

ya… and why did I just think of me in your old DSM, doing 145mph past the shop at 26psi with nummy in the passenger seat. I think whitey was there too… sorry man. :hs:

yeah i was in the shop when you did that… whoa boy

Never arrested, hopefully not.

haven’t been arrested, yet.

I have arrested 200+ people. I feel sorry for any of you who had to visit our nasty low class jail. I could never get locked up.

haha G-body FTW!

arrested, never jailed.

Assault (quite a few times)
Criminal Tresspassing
some other things

most arrests were as a juvenile. my criminal record is cleaned now. :bigthumb:

I was arrested for underage drinking.

i don’t know about any other schools…but Univ of Pitt po-po are or were the secod largest police force in the area second to the city police.
& they have all the power that a city police officer has.

i was never technically arrested :love:

i was never found :love: :x:

I have had the state cops at my house for me

Those guys are a REAL tough department. They have to be O.C. sprayed on a yearly basis. Regular dept’s for the most part only get sprayed in the academy, it SUCKS. I would rather be tazered for 30 seconds straight than O.C. sprayed. Of course they have the same power as city of pgh which is ACT 120(Municipal Police Officer), but not the same juridiction rights. Most colleges now have ACT 120 for their campus’s. As far as second biggest, I doubt they are bigger than Allegheny County, Sheriffs or Monroeville. I hear that Robert Morris has a Police Officers position opening at the end of the year that I’m going to apply for to help out with tuition for the last year. They get paid decent now, and a girl I went through the academy with is an officer there. Think it wold be a better dept. than my last.

Today, the department is still the third largest police agency in Allegheny County where the Lieutenants and Commander support the Chief of Police. The Sergeants oversee daily operations of the Patrol and Investigations Units and a Support Staff of unarmed building guards and civilian communication employees are also part of the department.

http://www.pitt.edu/~police/history2.htm

I’m not sure what that really means though…

3rd largest…i was close

I was last summer. big white cargo van ftw.

very true, everyone thinks they are a joke. the city has the Pitt, housing authority, city and port authority police and they all can get you. the port authority can pull u over and wait for the city to arrive.

underage drinkin in ocean city, wasnt even drunk just carrying my booze for that night it was like 1pm, got kicked out of hotel one hour after check in and 400 bucks down the drain, then i found francis scott key and darkstar saved us, also had a warrant for my arrest from this cuz i failed to show up in ocean city for court twice then called the district attorney down there and pleaded with her and ended up gettin 25 hour community service up here in a nursing home

also got caught once drunk in public with my buddys stash on me but before the cop could even get the cuffs out, i took off running, probably a world record if someone was timing me

Nope, I have spent some time in the back of a cop car but no arrests were made.

-TJ