got pulled over

well this weekend i took the sonoma up to state college. on the way up there i stop at a light somewhere (in ebensburg i think) right on 22. there are two hot girls in a early nineties oldsmobile. so i decide to show them what i got. i punch it look in my rearview mirror and there are blinky lights already behind me. OOOPPPPSss well i pull over

COP:befor you do anything stupid like that you should always look to see who is next to you

ME: yes sir im sorry sir.

he ran my plates and insurance and everything and then comes back and says.

COP:you know you can loose your liscense for drag racing on the highway and for speeding. im going to cut you a break… this is a $280 fine and 6 months suspension of liscense for…(heres what he said he got me for) exceeding speed limit, excessive acceleration, drag racing.

but he let me off and i pulled away 28 minutes after being pulled over. :smiley:

:cool:

better put him on your xmas card list

he just felt bad for you cuz you lost to a old oldsmobile with 2 chicks drivin

:cool: LUCKY BASTARD

:bluez28: :bj: :boink :smiley:

Originally posted by turbotalon91
:owned: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by Shaggy
:bluez28: :bj: :boink :smiley:

oh it most definately happened got my one old roomy to vouch for it. plus the cop yelled at my roomate for laughing.

COP:whats so funny there
MY ROOMY: um nothing sir (scared shitless)

dude you missed the funny:tounge:

i wasn’t calling B.S. you gave a BJ :eek3:

Originally posted by Shaggy
dude you missed the funny:tounge:

i wasn’t calling B.S. you gave a BJ :eek3:

i gave a BJ? well i did reach out to shake his hand my roomate thought that i was tryin to grab the cops junk.

i wanted to use a feather duster on his crotch like in super troopers :eek:

atleast the cop didnt offer a mustache ride:D

Originally posted by turbotalon91

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

lucky:D

who the fuck were you racing those hoes?

Originally posted by flyinglow57
a $280 fine and 6 months suspension of liscense for…(heres what he said he got me for)

ive faced that charge twice, once as drag racing, once as reckless driving. one got dropped to careless, the racing one got dropped to a $50 fine and no points.