Funny traffic stop storys...

Feel free to post a story.

Last night I get pulled over because someone was driving beside me thru a turn in Oshawa. long story short…

Cop gets out and says to me, “I just caught you engaging in a contest of speed” “and under the new street racing laws i can have your car impounded and licese suspended” blah blah. after that he does a half assed road side safety on my car, everything is fine, (tryed to tell me my brake fluid was low)
so he starts going of on how he is trained to judge the speed of vehicles and all this bull shit. saying i was going at least 60-75 in a posted 50. im like, ok then… takes my papers back to the car, then comes back and asks what my home phone number is, i tell him, and he calls my parents. to tell on me.
That was all that happend, gets off the phone and says “Go straight home, your mom and dad are waiting for you”…

isnt that fucked? i love durham region police.

lmfao, thats so gay. “I can’t prove you were racing, so I’m going to tell on you”

fucking tools, I don’t know how I’d react if that happened to me

I think we had the same cop lol

Long story short :

First thing that came out of my mouth , “Hey Big Guy”
The rest wasn’t pretty …

Called my parents to tell them how immature i am , believe it or not gave me the exact line, your mother is waiting for you at home …

Laughed it off, nowadays at every family gathering i hear it, seems more important than my birth .

thats sooooo gay. I just got my Skyline and am hoping for no dumb situations like that lol

ahahahaha

WOW, that is actually really freaking funny

LOLLLL i think he just bored on his shift and needs to pass the time talkn to someone… he made contact. lonely fella

I can tell a tale of cops calling my parents.

One time a year or so ago I hit some serious first and second gear vtec after leaving an Esso station at 2am. Stopped at about 70 km/h in a 60 and cruised in neutral back down to 60km/h.

Little did I know there were cops parked way up the road hidden way back in a Pizza Hut parking lot compleatly out of view of me doing this, but they had their windows down and were talking to eachother.

When I finally got to the entrence to Pizza Hut going 60km/h they were already sitting there with their flashers on waiting for me to drive past. VTEC FTW. So they pull me over cops come up to the car, look inside and his partner says “it’s all stripped out racing machine!” then the main cop asks me for my info, asks whats done to the car, asks for my home phone number.

Calls my Mom at 2am then comes back and says, “I was about to charge you with Careless Driving but since you were so cooperative I’m letting you off”
“I have a little red sports car” me - “what kind of car officer?” “1992 Nissan 240sx” so we talk about 240s and I tell him I own one, I ask him whats done and he tells me he has some cams in it, I ask him what cams he says “I can’t tell the competition what I have” then walks away"

I hit some more tec later on that night.

Dufferin OPP.

LAWL, the competition. Street racing cops FTW.

If you ever get the sense that the officer is being a prick in leu of having an actual reason or proof of reason to pull you over, just politely say; Thank you, your conduct has been most professional and I would really appreciate having your name and badge number so I may share this experience with your superiors.

If you sound genuine and not cocky, it usually diffuses the situation quickly without further aggravation. oh, and make sure you write a letter of complaint describing the discrimination and unprofessional comments and attitude. CC a copy to all the local and major papers, the media eats this shit up at the moment.

^ I love the sounds of that lol.

even tho, I haven’t really been harassed,
if anything it’s been respectful.

Heres my story, this time from Kitchener/Waterloo

About a year ago I got pulled over on my way to a friends house. Well the place he pulled me was right in front of the driveway. He asked “Where are you going”, Im like “Right here”…dead slience…lol

Then he tells me he’s pulling me because my muffler was louder than all the other cars on the road…There were only 2 cars on the road: mine and his.

So I got pulled because I was louder than him…

++1111^

Well today i made a cop look like an idoit in court!

i got pulled over the last year when i had my civic (the last night i drove it cause i sold it for me 240SX)!

Anyways! the officer was on the stand saying how my exhaust is ‘‘hollywood style’’ hanging too low, loud and such. then he said Judge i know im NOT certified to do these checks but i know what im doing!!.. i said OKAY so if i know how to write a ticket would it how up in court!??

the officer said " NO OF COURSE NOT" so im like what do you call what YOUR doing now… and the judge and crown said im free to go!!

When going to court get as techncial as possibe because it confuses them!! and then they have no defense at all!! just come up with brands and tell them something easy in a confusing way and your free to go!!

I had a noise and muffler tickets, 220 DROPPED… after court was done i saw the crown (SHE WAS SEXY AS HELL… tall, long full hair, cream skin, nice a$$, and full chest), she’s like you had a solid defense!!

^^ how did you check out her ass and tits when the crown is (usually) in a full gown?

you must have some x-ray vision

^ he must be Superman

HAHAHA…NO!! she look dam good!!

i used to get pulled over in my red and black s13 all the time, douch cops everywhere “your muffler is not legal” me–“do you have a db tester?” cop–“no” me-“well then that sucks for you.” or the whole thing about my stock s13 being a mad street racing machine. i had some mad wiring issues so litteraly just about everything was on a switch in my dash. so i used to get pulled over and had to explane how they were to turn on my turbo, and my super charger than my vtec and if all else fails my nos.

but amazingly enough all the time iv owned my new s13 i have only been pulled over once. the first night i drove it. because i had a headlight out. and he just stopped me to make sure i knew.