My luck has to be running out...

i do not deserve to get away with some of the shit i get away with…it’s becoming ridiculous, i’m happy it’s lasted this far, but people are gonna start getting pissed at me…

that said:

after class today, on the 33 heading home from Canisius, i’m just dickin around with a camaro, getting on and off the throttle, not really anything serious, just playing around a bit…

get in the right lane where there’s no cars in front of me, open it up a bit to maybe 80ish, camaro flies around to do the same…next thing i know, flashing lights, sirens, a trooper got us both…

pull over, he starts yelling through his speaker thingie for me to pull the car forward, turn it off, and keep my hands on the wheel where he can see them…
right there is where i think i had to pinch my ass cheeks to keep from shitting myself.

guy comes up, asks me if i know how fast i was going, and why he pulled me over…
my response was “for driving like an asshole…and i really dont know how fast i was going…” i didn’t wanna say 85 when he only saw me doing 70 or so…

he says “you were going 86 in a 50, i can show you radar if you want”

he takes my license, which expired on my 21st birthday about 2 weeks ago, and my insurance info, and registration (which expires at the end of this month…he almost told me it was expired, but then said “nevermind, you’re good on THAT until the end of the month”)

goes to his car, goes back to the camaro which is parked behind his car…stays there for a bit, goes back to the trooper car, and is in there for no joke, at least 15 to 20 minutes…headset on some of the time, talking to i dont know who, i didn’t care to know at the time…

finally, he comes back, takes a walk around my car, and says:

“you’re lucky i’m in a good mood today…you were going 86 in a 50, i could have got you for speeding, unlawful race contest, illegal exhaust, front plate isn’t mounted, and your license is expired…what the hell were you tihnking? you just get out of school…and now you could lose your license for all these points, how would you get to and from school then? get that front plate mounted right, and slow down…i wrote you a ticket for expired license, get that taken care of right away too…get outta here”

:jawdrop:

talked to my gf’s mom who works for the police station downtown, where i’ll have to go…she said that if i had sent in for my license before today, i could just take it with me to court and get it all dropped, but since i didnt send out for the new license til just now, it depends how the judge feels whether or not i get it dropped or not…

it’s no points though, so i’m considering just saying i’m guilty as charged, because it clearly states on the big white ticket “pulled over for unlawfol drag racing” as well…but that’s not part of the ticket part, it’s just in the description of what went down…so the last thing i wanna do is plead not guilty, and have the trooper be there, and get pissed and re-issue all the shit he let me get away with…because i think they can do that, cant they?

i also think it’s a $75 fine i’d have to pay for the expired license, on top of obviously paying $50 to get it re-newed…i’ll probably go to court rather than mailing in a plea, and show the judge the new license, and see what he does from there…

Lucky son of a bitch. :stuck_out_tongue:

take what he gave you. thats a blessing…damn :tup:

i don’t think he can make new moving violations for you based on your right to plead guilty or not. he won’t care, he does this every day.

Yep. Youre a lucky fawker.

+1

+2

I bet the Domestic got away with no tickets.

:lol: wouldn’t doubt it…

Damn, I wouldah jus bus a cap in dat pig’s ass…

Keeewwww…

Dude, the troopers are getting soft. I got off a couple weeks ago from a 95 in 55.

you guys passed me on the 33, that camero was a girl from canisius. i’m glad i got off to go pick up my rims

damn andy. its your lucky day

Well done. I would have ticketed you for your wing ya god damn ricer…

lol someone has a horse shoe in their ass! i’d just pay if off and not fight it, its no points and you got very lucky. who was the trooper btw?

If you would have had ANY kind of radar you might have caught that sooner. Time to invest in the V1 as well i think, shit might as well considering you have to spend at least $125 anyway.

troopers are getting real soft. i was let off while doing 60 in a 45 because as he was pulling me over, i was looking in my mirror. i look up and there is this fucking herd of deer crossing the street! i hit the brakes and popped one at about 15-20 mph. little guy flys forward, scrapes a ton of fur off on the pavement and takes off like nothing happened. i was shaken up so the trooper and i were chatting it up and he let me off. dude was cool, didn’t mind that i was outside of my car looking at the dent.

Ahh, the camaro was SSM wasn’t it? Girl driving it? I seen it pulled over today.

Where was the part where you performed felatio on him?? I think you left that out.

hahahha!!