Douchebag with POS stang, you on here?

Saturday night around 9 after getting out of Transporter 2, me and 3 friends were coming down JJ Audubon Parkway in front of UB north and pulled up beside a maroonish mustang 5.0, looked to be convertible. We were talking as the light turned green and said mustang launches from the light and throws a shitload of gravel onto the side/front of my car. GREAT JOB BUDDY! RACING DOWN THE ROAD FROM THE AMHERST POLICE STATION :tup: :tup: :tup:

So I get a little heated, pull ahead of him and give him a thumbs down. He follows us through a turn or 2 and pulls up next to me, rolls down the window and yells “I’VE GOT SLIPS, WHAT DO YOU GOT” at which time I said “Hey man, I’ve got hair!” since this dude was very bald and even uglier.

He gets all pissy, launches from the light AGAIN on the corner of millersport, and a few seconds later as I’m turning from my turning lane I finally see a cop start to follow him.

If anyone knows who this is, let him know that it’s incredibly intelligent to race and WOT on John James Audubon highway and to keep it up every night :bloated:

/rant

+1 for “hey man, ive got hair” comment

lol :rofl:

lols…

great comeback. +2

LOL

Amazing comeback, that alone makes this thread worthwhile. :tup:

lol…you got him pissed

that was me in the 5.0

when you said i was bald i wanted to punch you in the brain

if you wanna go from a roll for slips on the loop, let me know

ill bring the bottle, you bring tissues

Is your car okay :frowning:

is all the blue intact?

:tdown: to asshole drivers…

awesome come back though! haha :lol:

The paint’s fine, thanks. It was mostly dust from the construction and a few pebbles and gravel.

i woulda called the cops

While driving?

calling 911 while driving is legal enough

ive called the cops on people while driving, ive TOLD THE COPS i was driving while talking to them

not once have i heard a cop say “you are currently breaking a NYS law”

----good enough for me

Oh, I just find it ironic. :slight_smile:

maybe they were using a headset

did you think of that -/.-

maybe he was getting good road head and couldn’t control himself

did you think of that -/.-

rofl corey