Next Level Package Thief Trolling

And he gets more than one use out of it, lol.

1 Like

Been a subscriber to his channel forever.

That was awesome.

Over 28 million views in a day. That package design wasn’t cheap but it has more than paid for itself now.

I do wish he would have included some 3m spray adhesive to fire after the glitter bomb went off though. :slight_smile:

I was saying today it should have been something like roofing tar.

He should make a “feces flinger” next. Then after that a “vomit launcher”. I want package thieves to be psychologically scarred, like maybe end up eating some shit or someone else’s puke.

That might be considered assult, lol. Maybe he should fling ants?

Only if they’re cannibal ants. They eat the person then eat themselves so there’s no cleanup or evidence.

Still waiting for Texas to pass a castle doctrine type law aimed at porch pirates that makes it legal to use explosives. :smile:

1 Like

IMO, it didn’t use the fart spray long enough. Should have just unloaded the entire container as soon as it was opened.

BUMP!

Now with the help of Macaulay Culkin:

1 Like

Still waiting on Texas to allow capital punishment for porch pirates. Then I’ll go down there, setup my own bait packages with some tannerite and get all the youtube monies.

This video sponsored by Acme Life Insurance Company

I like the idea of a claymore behind the package…

Maybe they could put the thief’s children’s fingers in the boxes. Really fuck with their head.

I’d want that robot voice to say something like “Your address is XXX and is being transmitted to the police”

Version 3.0 let’s gooooooo