NFC East: Eagles vs Giants

hey man enjoy, really take it all in, your team has lost 2 in a row, and is about to lose 3, so dont get used to it

Well the defense did their job there.

ohh two. omg. Not the 5 in a row your team bricked. Looks like OCTOBER for the giants fail month

:lol Oh hai!

:rofl @ charging the ref.

Looks like this is the decade of fail for Dallas, we didnt lose 5 in a row at any point this year, your team is collapsing like it has for the last 15 years, sit back and enjoy it, im sure your used to it.

why not post in the cowboy thread?

Ah. Dallas lost in December, again.

Because it’s not rainy and cold… :lol

just a stat for the game… giants DEFENSE allowed 31 points… eagles DEFENSE allowed 38. special teams punt return and the fumble returned for a TD killed the g-men…

coulda, woulda, shoulda… close game none the less

:thumbup

Giants defense played worse. They didn’t stop them on that last drive. I don’t even think a 3rd down play.

Regardless, Philly has some issues if they can allow the Giants offense to put up a 5XX spot.

Because no one was posting in it dipshit :retardclap

What a n i g cant stop in and say hi?

Start it up black tails. :ahh

?? :lol

http://www.mustangtech.org/members/svtvenm-albums-03-04-mustang-cobra-terminators-picture30-white-svt-mustang-cobra-blacked-out-tail-lights-custom-blacked-out-wheels-some-nice-tinted-windows.jpg

The Giants could have won but as usual their mistakes cost them the game.

Oh, originally is said trails, but you ninja edited it :lol

defense was awful, as it has been all year

That about sums it up. I still think Philly is a better team but I think Giants outplayed them today but lost it themselves. That’s the way it goes.

Negative. Serious.

Really?? Fuck, Ive been readin too much today then :rofl