NFL draft Day

I know no one cares but what do people think the Steelers will do today? WR? OT? OG? DE?

I would like to see a draft pick who doesnt beat his gf or wife…

I think we need to focus on the O-line and the defensive secondary. Both of those are going to be our big weakpoints. We need to give Ben time and defend agains the pass if we want to go to the post season.

a f*in RB… what idiots… we have no o line for him to run through… geez… steelers suck!!

I’m not a big fan of the Steelers, but I love this pick. Mendenhall is a big bruiser to offset Parker. Sweed is the big WR that Ben was whining about getting in Rd 2.

In the NFL anymore it seems like all good teams have 2 solid running backs. I’m a big Mendenhall fan so I like that pick.

i still think we need to go offensive line the next round…

mendenhall was effective in college becasue juice williams (qb) was such a threat to run. hopefully he can develop into a Terrell Davis type back.

the draft overall was the most boring i can remember… besides mcfadden, there was no outstanding skill players to be excited about.

remember hockey game tomorrow at 2

nfl draft once a year > any game 2 of any series.

No

wrong

its a game 2. the nfl draft has more of an impact on a team than game 2. take for example the steelers 1974 NFL draft. swann, stallworth, lambert and webster…

did you have a uncle from morningside that went to centreal…jimmy i think. then went to a college in iowa

:gives: its hockey season

not that i know of. i think maybe my dad has a cousin jimmy.

they are gonna be good this year, we definitely have a lot of weapons…

ok my dad went to central with him