NHL 08 XBOX 360

hahahahah i would rather be not home lol

so u decline my challenge i take it, UNDERSTOOD

what the fuck… i hate games like this where you have to wait to unlock shit stupid marketing and ads pretty soon games are going to have spam too

FUCK REBOk! and their edge just gib0r me the god damn code already
where are the leet hax0rs here can’t you use your wallZ and get the codes already?
oh and what button do you get to win you face offs nothing i press works really i just kind of fall over
or lunge forward thats about it

i still got bets saying that the reebok code is found by tomorrow night and it completely fucks over the release of the jerseys yet to be seen

however its fucking AWESOME that they have all the edge jerseys coded in as well :tspry:

why is that awesome to buy a game at 60 dollars then wait for a fuckin code to unlock something? to me thats just ignornant.

i see the codes, but what needs to be done to get them?

both games have codes BTW, wierd.

nothing needs to be done. Really no point. They will be release on sat. as per EA. I don’t see the harm in waiting 2 days…

http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jspa?threadID=279875&tstart=0

[quote=“JDMAllstars,post:65,topic:34653"”]

why is that awesome to buy a game at 60 dollars then wait for a fuckin code to unlock something? to me thats just ignornant.

[/quote]

or they could NOT put them in at all, and then you’d be pissed about that :roll2:

yeah i wasnt even expecting new unlocked jerseys, this is a bonus as far as im concerned.

jesus check out some of the achievements for both hockey games, lol i better get practicing.

[quote=“BuickGN,post:69,topic:34653"”]

yeah i wasnt even expecting new unlocked jerseys, this is a bonus as far as im concerned.

[/quote]

yea

LOLOLOL

i got the code…it was leaked

going to try it now

YAYYYYy

it worked…

got the edge jersey’s :slight_smile:

pm me code bitch

EDIT:nm saw ur post

lol thanks!!1

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:68,topic:34653"”]

or they could NOT put them in at all, and then you’d be pissed about that :roll2:

[/quote]

not really because its a hockey game i just want to play im not looking for codes for a hockey game :biglaugh:

[quote=“BuickGN,post:70,topic:34653"”]

jesus check out some of the achievements for both hockey games, lol i better get practicing.

[/quote]

So you have both games, what is your take on them?