NHL 09

Anyone have a receipt for the game for 360? Having that bullshit disk-read error problem. This is my second disk and still having problems so i just want to exchange it and give it one more shot. I lost my receipt so if someone has one they don’t need that would be great. Thanks.

you have to clear your xbox 360’s cache to fix this problem. search google as this is a known issue for this game

Bump this

I’m looking to buy this or GoW2 tonight but I hear clearing does not always work. I really want NHL over gears but I’m not willing to put up with a shiny coaster after 2 weeks so I need to know how many people HAVE NOT encountered this problem?

had 08, have 09…no problems here.

How long have you owned it and how often do you play?

Since early september and I play at least once a week if not more. I’m not a huge video game guy to be honest with you.

However, A few good friends of mine have owned it since late August and have been ADDICTED since then… I have yet to hear of any issues from them.

i bought nhl 09 and it did that to me ao i exchanged it and got a new 1 and it still did it… but it went away eventually with the disc that use to do it… and i play it often.

and off topic lots of my friends are trading in Gears of war 2 for call of duty 5…

i have the new call of suty and i tihnk its way better then gears… thats my opinion - just throughin it out there

i never have a problem at all i always play it

I have had mine since the day it came out and never had any issues and that’s playing 4-5x a week

Well i cleared my cache and have not had a problem with the game at all. Just the instructions in the second post on the EA forum

http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jspa?threadID=432040&start=60&tstart=0