NHL Playoffs

o GAWD GO WINGS

Fun game to watch tonight, the refs let tons of shit go but that 3rd goal let in by fluery and the 10 posts pitt hit is what really cost them. Go Redwings!

edit: I just want to add that the singing of Bon Jovi and Journey at the end of every game Detoit home game is terrible

Pittsburgh definitely had their chances and has no one to blame but themselves. cant say im thrilled about Zetteberg being an honorable goalie two nights in a row though. series is far from over, Pittsburgh has been much more up to the task this year than last. I believe they’ve out shot detroit both games, and won faceoffs game two. just gotta capatalize and wake Fleury up.

Eh I didn’t think tonight’s play was a glove on puck, it got shot into his chest/arm pit. I didn’t get to watch the first game but it was plenty blatant in replays he covered the puck but whatever. Both teams have gotten away with a lot of shit so far but at least that has given us some good game play.

yea the refs definitely swallowed the whistles

love seeing the penguins lose. mostly cuz of that faggot crosby

:rolljerk:

:mamoru:

so far my scoreboard crash at center ice has not come to fruition. :frowning:

Boring finals.

Not only are the two teams the least penalized teams in the tourney, the Pens had no offense and was just frustrating.

What game were you watching the pens had plenty of offense, they just kept hitting the post instead of going in.

penalties are good? since when

Last night. They were doing awful at getting rebounds and seemed to have trouble keeping the puck in the zone. Anytime they mad an attack, Detroit had 3 guys surrounding them.

from a purely entertaining standpoint.

:mamoru:

i cant help it, i hate him. alot of other people do too…

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/689973.html
Hey guys, lets keep trading players for draft picks!

agent Petr Svoboda

Lmao… haven’t heard that name in a while.

Its a good call, I bet he was asking for way too much and at 23, if they knew he wasn’t going to bloom, they knew he wasn’t going to bloom. As shitty as the “wasted” first round pick was, it beats bringing up another mediocre player…

finally the Pens get a break. FUUUUUUFUFUFUFUFUFUUUUUUU Detroit.

YEEAAAA tied up

Pitt deserved the win but man the refs have let a ton of shit go this series.

Wow, Pitt did it. I didn’t think they had the stones. Great series.