NHSCC Event #3 4/26

Last weekend was my first event, and I cannot wait til this weekend. I drive a black VW Rabbit in H Stock.

Who will be there with me?

I’ll be there watching… again. :slight_smile:

I will probably stop up to spectate.

Do you take cash for a site donation? That is, if I see you there.

yes

no he only accepts international wire transfers. :hsugh:

I’ll be there this week…

why do you guys not participate? its only $25

I have a 180 HP car that weighs 3400 lbs, and is 25 years old. Oh yeah, it’s on snow tires. That’s why I don’t.

Well, unfortunately I cant make it, $243 phone bill kinda fucked me up but I will go to the one in May.

Standing around in a parking lot all day to get 6+ runs is a little harsh :kekegay: That said there is usually alot more to do like roam around to look at cars and talk to people. But each to their own, besides I’d rather see everyone go to the charity event in 2 weeks anyways since that’s for a good cause (huntingtons disease). Tomorrow due to maintenance issues with the red Evo the owner will driving it alone. I will be in his wife’s sliver Evo lol.

I feel like I should apologize for that course today but I didn’t design it lol. I know I saw a few random pittspeeder’s there but I didn’t know who they were (aside from Brian who I gave a ride too). I ended up in the civic since the course was so tight. Plus I the Evo’s needed to shift to 1st so I didn’t want to beat on them for something as small as North Park. Anywho video from my fastest run.
[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtssdkQtdm8”]YouTube - NHSCC #3 4/26/09[/ame]
All I can say is goto the Huntington’s charity event on May 17th, I’m designing the course and it will be faster lol.

I didnt really mind the course at north park. The box at the bottom made me say a few choice words at one point but it was definatly a differnet course. One thing i would like to say is that it was damn hott yesterday!!!

After reading all the course complaints…I almost don’t feel bad I missed it. Sounds like you guys had a great time anyway.

Rouge ST Civic in SM worked out great for me! PAXed at 27th which was about my goal. I’m hoping to have the new springs and rear sway for the 17th.

My fastest run, lol compared to “the Civic”

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ora8owKLIUw&feature=channel_page”]YouTube - autoX 4 26 09 4 0[/ame]

I was up there with some other goat guys from 10am-3:30 or so… course looked terrible and I heard a lot of off course calls…

I did hear of Mr Rabbit driving a Rabbit. lol.

I did like the Silver Gallardo vert that drove around the circle :slight_smile:

Results, look at all the cone hits & OC’s. Yea you guys didn’t miss much.
http://www.nhscc.com/2009/20090426/April262009/index.htm

SK360 I actaully caught the Gallardo on video after the end of one of my runs, just once I wanna see one of those come out haha.

haha, that would be pretty cool to watch. There were a lot of spectators that showed up for the event, as if the 100 cars that ran wasn’t enough.

There are always a lot of nice looking cars that loop around throughout the day, would be nice to see a few of them join…esp. the Lambo.

ANyways, the day was fun, track was a little much, and it was H O T!
Still the best way to spend a sunday.

crazy rabbit do you have the rabbit and run in HS!?!?!

Nice, I finally didnt finish last in my class lol