Niagara crx meet july 28

anyone going

http://www.niagaracrxmeet.org/info.html

N13 Meet: Saturday July 28, 2007 (camping all weekend)
Thank you to everyone who has come to the Niagara CRX Meet since it started in 1998. We have been able to keep it going because all of you were so supportive and enthusiastic about coming every year.
This year’s 13th meet looks like it’s definitely going to be a great success! A big change for this year, organization is being handled by a group of long term CRX enthusiasts from Canada (Both French & English) and from the U.S.A. Each member of the group has been working hard to make this the best meet ever!
In addition to the meet this year, on Friday evening (July 27) we will be meeting at Toronto Motorsports Park (formerly Cayuga Raceway) for an unofficial drag racing event. Racing starts at 7:00PM, and is open to the public. Fees are on the Toronto MotorSport website. If you can make it, come on out!
The Main Meet will be on Saturday the 28th an starts at 11:00 and will run until around 3:30 to 4:00. It will be held at Rock Point Provincial park.
Most people will be making a weekend out of the meet, by camping at Rock Point. We have organized a group site just like last year. Everyone who stayed there was really happy with the site. If you plan on camping, please let us know through the registration page.
Please feel free to make a donation through the paypal button (left navigation pane) to help offset the cost of the meet. All donations are greatly appreciated!
We look forward to seeing you there, don’t forget your sunblock!

anyone wana go just to go :gotme:

i do - adamweber@hotmail.com

I went to a couple of these when I had my CRX. It was definitely a good time. Might not be invited now that I have a suby :frowning:

edit: Found a pic from N7 - mine is the last car in the second last row from the right. And I am standing somewhere to the right.

I might want to go to this… :slight_smile: