5. Matt - Benson240sx
  6. Jason - S14_240sx
  7. Brandon - Shift_Krunk
  8. Andrew - iQuABoB
  9. Chris- 240 ville
  10. Bryan - farmer
  11. Derek - Dip
  12. Andrew

Are we gonna cruz up together, that being the GTA North guys.
Meet at Kennedy commons and got from there?

^^^^
Got from there?

Yeah I say we meet up somewhere. I’m in Newmarket, anyone want to meet with me? I’ll drive myself, just want some company :smiley:

So where is the convoy meet going to be? What time. oh you can call my celli 240sxy dan@905-392-0811. I’ll be on.

-deez

i might be going ill post tommorow if i am but i think ill only be there for the cruise in niagara and not dinner sorry bing :oops:

hey no worries,

it realyl doesnt matter if we have like 20 - 25 people for dinner, it will be the same deal, perhaps a bit more intimate, and we can all discuss as a group instead of individual tables…

should be a really fun day though,

nice weather, decent car show, tasty dinner, cruise to the falls…

I’m really wishin i’ll be able to make it out to Niagara. I’m from Kitchener but i haven’t been able to make it to any club meets this season due to lack of a vehicle. My '93 sx/fb threw a rod :evil: early in the season and after saving my pennies i bought an SR. So, my ride has been at Jap-Can Motors(Marcus Mitzi) for the last 3weeks under going a slow but steady SR swap. Fortunatly it is now firing and possibly ready to go on saturday. :smiley:
I am working sunday until 5, but myself and another outer township 240 owner (DatsunFan) will be cruisin down with Mercedeh when she gets off work at 7.
Where will the group be around 8-830? We are looking for a definate meeting place. Will you guys still be at the restaurant? I am somewhat familiar with downtown St. Catherines, but directions would be good.
I am really looking forward to getting my car back and this meet sounds like the best place for an inaugural cruise. 8) SWEET!

THANX,
James

we were fine last time, there was no issues. the error that occured was as innocent as can be.

besides, i am sure there will be plenty else to do anyways

So where are we meeting fo the convoy?
Let me know about directions

-deez

Bah, I might as well go too. For din-din anyway… Gotta be at work for 8am :evil:

for sure guys,

dinner is going to be just as good, and the show should provide entertainment earlier on.

dinner will be a little later, say 6:30 - 7:00 so that we cnna wait for the show to clear out. i’ll prolly enter along side farmer.

of course you guys are required to stop by the show if you dont want to.

i am going to try and steal my dad’s cell phone at some point tonite and rock it all day tomorrow. i’ll post the number on my MSN if i get it.

I’ll be coming too, I haven’t been out to a meet for a while…

i work at 7:30am
and i have no money
someone want to drive me around??? BING?

Can you post some directions please?

here is the link to the show:

http://scrapebythelake.homestead.com/Scrape2003home.html

directions from T.O. are here:

http://scrapebythelake.homestead.com/directions.html

if you enter St. catharines on the QEW you have gone to far, it is before st. kitts, you will see it on the left side of the highway… it is literally right there, but if you can see it you missed the exit…lol

the restaurant is the same as last time:

361 lake st.
st. catharines ON.

someone want to link a map?

i posted my cell on MSN feel free to call anytime tonite or tomorrow

I won’t be able to make it. I snapped a wheel stud and lost 2 lugnuts and I
will need tommorow to fix it so i can get to work next week.

:frowning:

Bail…Work 9-5. Alternator is in but no insurance till monday :evil:

So are we doing a convoy?
What time and where.

I think we should decide on a meeting place for the cruise up. It’s always
better showing up in a group.

representing the son240sx club

DO IT…DO IT!

-deez

hey, last min changes, looks like i will be able to go but wont get down there till about 7-8 anyone mind if i give them a call to make sure?

School stuff came up :frowning:

I might be able to go later.

Hopefully see you guys then.

you gotta come? iwana get the shocks from you

:((((

come later…i’ll be there later

Looks like not as many people went this time??
We should have another in september…
I was a day late on insurance (tommorow it starts)
Ahhh well plus i had to work, hope u guys had a good time… :wink: