Nice day for mountain biking

I can’t bring my bike to work in east liberty, are you crazy? It would be gone in a second. sadly, my pedal bike cost more than my truck. :smiley:

I will think about that, that sounds like a good idea.

east lib is ghetto as fuck. i was driving through there and found a place where you can rent big rims for your ghetto mobile on my way to Homeboy Depot- that’s what i call the new homedepot that replaced the sears.

^ :rofl:

yea, it’s really shitty here. I could just bring the bike into work though, I will post when I do this. Where do you ride in frick park, I have never been there or even know where it is?

i’ll have to snap some pics of the rent a rim place.

Oh yes you do :boink

frick park is big. you can access frick park off bradock ave in regent square or on beachwood blvd in sq hill.

bassically if youre driving down shady towards sq hill. make a left of phillips ave and that will take you to upper frick park which is the ideal entrance cause you’ll be greeted by a nice downhill technical ride. be ready to go down some steep as shit and bunny hop logs. these mountain bike trails are kinda hard to find not too many people know about them but i’ve been riding them since 1994.

Bunny hop logs? Hmmm… I used to be able to bunny hop a BMX about 11 in, but that was ummm… a few years ago.

x2 :blue:

x3

Last time I bunny hopped the mountain bike down on the bike trail, I forgot the seat was up and crunched the boys! :bash:

we need a kick in the nuts smiley

hahaha…bunny hops…hahah those where the days!!! shit i should build my bike back up and start ridding again

it aint that bad. you can just ride over them. but really guys all this mountain bike talk is making me antsy to go biking.

get it set up!:boink

i am deff down for this

i’m thinking if its nice out on saturday we can hit up the flat trail that goes from ohiopyle to connelsville. is anyone down? plus there’s other shit to do in ohiopyle like going to cucumber falls.

or just go to frick park do one downhill run then bike over to D’s sixpack shack for some beer hotdogs?

start time would be ?

ohiopyle would definately be early in the morning. cause it will take my about an 1.5 hours to get there from pittsburgh.

frick park- can be later i just live accross the street from it. plus beer and hotdogs will be involved.