Nice day for mountain biking

well i put in time saturdays till one,we can meet here & drive up!

are yinz free on sunday morning? I gotta think about this more. I’ll post something up on the Meets forum.

anyways, i’ll be at PRP on tomorow night so i’m looking forward to meet you guys in person.

ok

wish my bike was operational

i got a few extra,even little ones for u!:smiley:

I have an extra one too, but it may need a little tuning. It was Doug’s old bike that somehow ended up in my basement.

haha… humm… i should start riding again… i should do a lot of things though.

ok I’m thinking if you guys are free on sunday morning, i am going to head up to ohiopyle and do the trail that goes to connelsville. its about 18 miles round trip and all flat.

sounds :cool:

about start at connelsville? ride up hang at op.roll back stop at blue hole & swin & back to connelsville!:smiley:

sounds good. how do i get to connellsville from 376?

376 to turn pike, turn pike to new stanton… head toward greensburg go about 1/2 mile take connelsville exit go abut 20 miles down 119 south

how do u go to ohiopyle?

i take the turnpike to donegal. then take 31 711, cut through normalville. bsically follow signs from donegal to ohiopyle. I’m thinking of doing this around 11am?

11am is good,i can mee t along 119south & u can follow me to connelsville!

i’ll pm you somtime before. Did you want to start a thread for this bike meet since youre the moderator?

yup

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?p=265195#post265195