nice driving

Some skill here.

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/wrc/1/wm/416E00A4-F3BA-4EB0-A005-79F3D35D429F.htm

nice vid, i love wrc events, and i still say that wrc drivers are some of the if not the best drivers in the world.

:bowdown:

Wrc is some awesome racing.

The driving skill is all good and well, but really it’s the navigators that have to be crazy. I know in my experience from those yamaha rhino side by side atvs it’s makes me uncomfortably nervous to ride passenger in one but it doesn’t bother me one bit to drive them even though I do just as stupid of things driving as the driver was with me riding passenger.

Also I wonder what it is like to drive one of those cars that is setup for that. Most cars have as much oversteer engineered out of them as possible. I wonder what it is like driving a car setup for controlled oversteer.

I think the fans are just as crazy. They line up right along the route with basically no barriers between them and the cars.

makes me want wrx even more

oh yes the wrc driver are crazy good drivers with their crazy foot work especially. I think the most tallented drivers are F! drivers. There cars are probably the best handeling fast vehicles on the planet. I think I even heard they pull up to 2 g’s in the bends. Def. the top 2 good drivers regardless.

WRC is awesome

yea i was gonna say that F1 drivers are also some of the best. i love f1 and wrc which is why i need to get direct tv so i can get the speed channel to be able to wacth these events.

No reason to get speed for WRC. speed does not cary WRC any more:nuts:

:eek: :eek2: :bowdown: :bowdown: make you realize you’re really not that good at driving

i wanna know how you get to be that good? Do they just go out and wreck alotta cars at first or what?