nicest riding springs that lower the car around 1.75-2 inch 97 teg

I picked up a 97 integra for a nice price fully loaded and mint… for a economy/college ride… while i finish building up my zr2 and nissan trucks…

so im looking for a decent lowering spring that rides and handles nice for the tegs… any experience with progressive? and ive lowerd vehicals before but this car is just a temp for a yr or so… so you really think i should swap out to put new strut in with the springs?

I have Eibach Sportlines on my Civic. Ride is really nice. 1.8" drop

x2. My friend has this same setup on his 98 Teg with koni adjustables and it rides great.

Eibach prokits with Koni yellows make a very nice riding/handling set-up, but the Koni’s are rather pricey.

i have the eibach sportline kit an i love it makes car ride an look completely diffrent but just need to buy damn caster an camber plates SOON

i had a prokit on a civic. it worked well. i would definitely recomend it.

on my last civic i had whatever the cheap tein spring is… s tech i think. i wouldnt recomend it if your autocrossing or something but for just driving around they were just fine…

i rocked a set of h&r’s on my 00si they worked well with the stock struts and such good for street not much else i think maybe a 1.5" drop

Eibach’s and KYB’s here. It rides really nice, every bump and pothole doesnt knock your teeth out.

i had eibach on my saturn back in the day… they were nice and the stance was awesome

eibach springs and koni blues. I’ll never look back handles great looks good also.

Something new are the K-Sport Lowering springs. Just put them on my hatch, 2.5" drop and KYB GR2’s. very nice ride, but will load the suspension nicely n the twists. They are going for $130 shipped new too!! Check them out.

i have tokico springs with tokico blue shocks and it lowers it about 1.75". the ride is pretty similar to stock, if not better. but the spring rate is too soft if you plan to autocross or do a lot of aggressive driving. it still handles better than stock, but not nearly as good as some of the stiffer springs.

i have Tokico Illumina’s (5 way adj.) w/Tokico lowering springs. it gave me about a 1.75 drop. it great because you can soften them up for daily driving then stiffen them up for racing.

I had some H&R’s. Dropped the Civic about 2". Rode great!

I used to have Progress Sport springs and Tokico blues on my Civic. It rode a lot nicer and handled better than my Omni coilovers.