Nick Hogan is about to be PWNED on cnn.com

watch teh stream live of the sentancing… im hoping for 1-2 years

I think max was a year? with 5 year probation

Very much out of the loop on this, what were the charges?

Civil suit brought upon him by Terry? Pythons not big enough which are tarnishing the family name?

wrecking his dad’s supra in a street race and hospitalizing his buddy a recently returned marine.

IIRC.

Or, maybe it was prostitution. :gotme:

LOLLLLLLLLL

He gets no time, with probation.

he will get 1 year, 5 year probation. He has no case, and is a celebrity for which to make an example out of.

Link?

cnn.com

8 months
5 year probation (500 community hours)
3 year no drivers license

8 months…

can’t believe that shit

3rd degree felony

must be nice

what ever happend to the condition of his friend?

lol.

perm brain loss/activity. I think they said he will never come out of it.

I guess the friend will require lifetime care, according to the cnn article.

I think it’s a fair ruling though. I could see throwing the book at him had the friend been belted and he ended up that injured, but not being belted puts at least some of that responsibility on the passenger. No way to know if his friend would have been fine had he been belted.

I think it’s fair… as bad as it was at the end of the day he never did intend to hurt the guy…

He will only server like 2 months

Why does everyone say that? No one irresponsible ever intends to hurt someone but they still do irresponsible shit without thinking about the consequences. That makes you negligent and you’re just as responsible as the next guy.

Is it not the responsibility for someone over 18 to wear a seatbelt and not the driver?

Racing on wet pavement is a really bad idea and he deserves some punishment.
Riding shotgun while probably egging on the driver and not wearing your belt is even worse in my mind.

Hogan will still probably drift since you don’t need a license on a closed course, but probably lose most of his sponsers.

^^:loopie:BINGO

have you seen his driving record, he’s been caught going 100+ 4 or 5 times on route 75.